Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Type 81 Parts Kit Now Available ~Limited Stock~

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    A bunch of pins and screws and it's $150? What weed are you guys smoking???
    That is a total rip off of your customers. That should be be $30 tops. A handful of Chinese springs and screws.
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

Assuming one does not have personal access to a CNC and machine shop, how much per hour do these highly skilled shops/ tradesman charge, and do they normaly take on little jobs like this?
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I know right! We all paik 1K for this 300$ SKS wannabe. So its only fair we also overpay for the parts kit !
    HAHA

So true....

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    Ill patiently wait for a TRULY useful parts kit. By that i mean one that includes more trigger components and bolt assembly parts. Other than the firing pin and extractor, this parts kit is pointless.

As for people saying its hopeless for those who dont have parts.... guess again, theres this trade called "machining", and there are these machines now called CNC's lol
    True, but its also highly, highly impractical. The hassle and cost of having an already broken gun part re-made by a machine shop is not exactly the same as having a parts kit in your droor.

That being said, you are mostly right about the degree of pointlessness of this one.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    As for people saying its hopeless for those who dont have parts.... guess again, theres this trade called "machining", and there are these machines now called CNC's lol
    Thanks for the info. What would you say is the the minimum hourly rate for this highly skilled trade. Assuming one does not have personal access to a CNC , or "a buddy " who can fix them up. Are you sure your not underestimating the value of this skill and equipment? Because I suspect that no qualified tradesman with an investment in a CNC, is going to carve me out an extractor for instance for anything less than 100$, and you know as well as I do, I'll probably wait 2 weeks for it just to find out my piddly project was forgotten about. If you know a guy, please share, and I will contact him. I love spare parts for all my guns. If there is some highly skilled craftsman with a CNC pumping these things out for peanuts, we all need his contact info now... hopefully he is the perfect mix of machinist and gunsmith, because the part must work and be the right material. Thanks.

Oh....and will this guy be making magazine catch springs? Because there's a whole bunch of guys already needing those. Thanks again for the help
    Last edited by josh1976; 05-03-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

I know those parts kit was expensive but I really think they will add a real value if I want to repair it or sell the riffle since those where limited to 40 units
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.g View Post
    https://ibb.co/1zY0MJL

Underwhelming is the right feel for this package. They charged me 20 bucks to ship from Mississauga to Niagara Falls and didnt send me a type 81 manual like I have requested..top notch service. Maybe I will have these firing pins made at my friends machine shop out of spite. 175$ bucks is gouging your customers..shame on TI.
    Your request must have been lost in the shuffle, shoot us an email, we'll have a manual sent right out!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Your request must have been lost in the shuffle, shoot us an email, we'll have a manual sent right out!
    Oh goodie. That fixes everything. Because you know, the forgotten T81 manual to one customer is really what people were so eager for you to address.
    One way this is so obvious is by seeing how everyone's focus is on that one aspect.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by russ.ackland View Post
    No one will lose any sleep if this cheap piece of kit fails.
    and the village idiot reveals himself, lol
    CCFR

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    and the village idiot reveals himself, lol
    But hes is right...lol...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast