Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Guys,

I'll chime in here as I worked with SFRC and Troy on this;

The only part of a firearm the RCMP care about is the receiver. For the AR10, it is the lower.

To get this project to market and avoid the 12+ month wait for a unique FRT, the IP for a 102 approved lower was licensed from NEA to Troy in the USA.

Because NEA is the original manufacturer on record with the RCMP, it will also be the manufacturer. Which is separate from where it is manufactured.

The Troy 102 is not a branded NEA. It is a newly made, Troy manufactured rifle that simply uses the NEA approved TDP which has been approved by the RCMP. The changes troy made to the receiver were submitted to the RCMP and deemed to be within acceptable tolerances to the original and therefore, we could move things forward.

If anyone wants further info, please feel free to PM me, but neither SFRC or TSE are misleading anyone here.

JR
    Well THAT seals it for me. JR you were the one that managed to sneak in the Swiss Arms guns by fooling the firearms lab. Then blew the whistle on us all several years later for your own motives. Knowing that there was law suits going on between Troy and NEA makes me wonder about the collusion now, but now knowing you are involved means no chance I will risk being burned again.
    Yup I am still bitter about the Swiss Arms debacle you created!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    Well THAT seals it for me. JR you were the one that managed to sneak in the Swiss Arms guns by fooling the firearms lab. Then blew the whistle on us all several years later for your own motives. Knowing that there was law suits going on between Troy and NEA makes me wonder about the collusion now, but now knowing you are involved means no chance I will risk being burned again.
    Details?

Quote Originally Posted by sinasta View Post
    details?
    x2....

CGN Regular
    Thread lock in 3...

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    Ditto here and for 100s of other Canadian gun owners!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    No it is a 100% Troy product and has nothing to do with BCL.
    Post 11 + post 272 + NEA + BCL + TSC(JR)/SFRC= bad juuuuuuju

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    Only the stupid people(maybe the converse is true-smarter people are just more selective about where to spend/who to prop up with their hard earned dollars and refuse to pay Little attention to those companies/products that refuse to respect/appreciate the customer defined)will lose interest in Troy’s offering because the design came from NEA. The design is solid(Compared to what? I would say their version isn't at all as can be shown through a quick read through of the appropriate forums and a google search), NEA’s execution not so much. Put the design in the hands of a manufacturer like Troy and you doubt it will be a winner? I’m not surprised that you’re surprised....that’s why we’ve all heard of Troy rifles but no one has ever heard of Brian46 rifles(brand/name recognition isn’t synonymous with quality).

NEA just seems like a ship u don’t want to be riding on.

No thanks
    Last edited by CJS9999; 06-15-2019 at 09:57 PM.
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
    Ad mores natura recurrit damnatos, fixa et mutari nescia
    Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
    Fortis fortuna adiuvat

CGN Regular
    This screams wtf!
    I was really interested till I read these posts.
    Knowing a guy who screwed everyone on the Swiss arms rifles is involved, being told it's a Troy and manufactured in the USA, but is also manufactured in Canada buy nea so as to be legal here, what is one to think, but stay away!
    This has made me totally rethink about my purchase.

You guys are special.

Troy licenses the NEA102, thereby completely negating the need for the lab to examine and approve, a dealer you don't like provides background info, and you lose your minds.

It's like Harper Derangement Syndrome, but with guns.
    Whatever

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    You guys are special.

Troy licenses the NEA102, thereby completely negating the need for the lab to examine and approve, a dealer you don't like provides background info, and you lose your minds.

Tsk, tsk...there is no place for common sense or level-headed thinking on CGN. Give your head a shake man!

How quickly Canadian gun nutz forget that prior to two years ago, a mass produced NR ar-style rifle for under 2K was a unicorn and simply couldn’t be done.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    You guys are special.

Agreed.

Not a fan of NEA/BCL or whatever they call themselves. If someone can show me that the design was bad and not the QC/QA of BCL then thats a different story.