Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12222425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    Knowing that there was law suits going on between Troy and NEA
    Proof or it didn’t happen...........

15 of your last posts have been pumping atrs, 2 of them smashing macabee and now one smashing Troy. Interesting.

Well THAT seals it for me. JR you were the one that managed to sneak in the Swiss Arms guns by fooling the firearms lab. Then blew the whistle on us all several years later for your own motives. Knowing that there was law suits going on between Troy and NEA makes me wonder about the collusion now, but now knowing you are involved means no chance I will risk being burned again.
    Yup I am still bitter about the Swiss Arms debacle you created!!

I have no problems with a company bringing more guns into Canada......lets wait until people SHOOT the gun to judge it.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pierre trudeau View Post
    15 of your last posts have been pumping atrs, 2 of them smashing macabee and now one smashing Troy. Interesting.
    Court proceedings are for the most part public record once done, do some research of your own as you don't want to believe me on this.

Some further research on the Swiss Arms prohibition will support my claim of JR's involvement in not only fooling the RCMP lab but then purposefully bringing to their attention the fact that he subverted the system with the original imports, resulting in the Swiss Arms rifles being moved from NR and R to prohib status. He even wrote an apology to the public for his treachery.

Lets be clear here, I am NOT bashing Troy in any way, they seem to make a pretty good product. IF in fact they are truly making the guns in the USA and NEA/BCL is in no way involved and Troy fixes some of the design issues then chances are good the guns will be good.
    For me it is a personal thing with being screwed over by JR. Knowing he is involved in any part of this is more than enough for me to back away, FAR away.

As for ATRS, I have always been treated very well, I own many of their products and they are truly 1st rate products so I highly recommend them if you have the $$. So I am a fan person for good reason. I briefly had a Crapabee product, it was very poor quality at best and their customer service non existent, hence the "smashing" them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Court proceedings are for the most part public record once done, do some research of your own as you don't want to believe me on this.

Some further research on the Swiss Arms prohibition will support my claim of JR's involvement in not only fooling the RCMP lab but then purposefully bringing to their attention the fact that he subverted the system with the original imports, resulting in the Swiss Arms rifles being moved from NR and R to prohib status. He even wrote an apology to the public for his treachery.

Lets be clear here, I am NOT bashing Troy in any way, they seem to make a pretty good product. IF in fact they are truly making the guns in the USA and NEA/BCL is in no way involved and Troy fixes some of the design issues then chances are good the guns will be good.
    For me it is a personal thing with being screwed over by JR. Knowing he is involved in any part of this is more than enough for me to back away, FAR away.

As for ATRS, I have always been treated very well, I own many of their products and they are truly 1st rate products so I highly recommend them if you have the $$. So I am a fan person for good reason. I briefly had a Crapabee product, it was very poor quality at best and their customer service non existent, hence the "smashing" them.
    You're the one that brought up the lawsuit so why wont you post anything about it?

Well recent disclosures opened a can of worms, but QC or Guilt by association shouldn't be top of mind in either case. I'll reserve all discernment for when I actually see them on shelves.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    no one has ever heard of Brian46 rifles.
    why would I name a business after my cgn screen name? Of all the assumptions you picked this one....... I can only imagine you have some business called "runningfool" to conjure up such an idea
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Guys,

I'll chime in here as I worked with SFRC and Troy on this;

JR
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    a dealer you don't like provides background info, and you lose your minds.
    I don't think you read the same post everyone else did if you feel he was just giving background info and not "worked" on the project as his own words state
    Last edited by Brian46; 06-16-2019 at 09:00 PM.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

I’m going to lock this for a bit and start a new one this week.

This thread is back open. At this time we expect to see the Troy's here in a few weeks or less. The main batch is at anodize at the moment. We have about a dozen spots left of the first order that is coming in.

Ryan