CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15252728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 397

Thread: NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!

  1. #341
    Super GunNutz Helka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Guelph,ON
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Guess not.

    Title of the thread reads "NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!"
    Bringing friends to the range:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightymoose410 View Post
    Kinda like drugs " first times free" then the next thing you know your addicted to the smell of burnt gunpowder and bam your a recoil junky.... but it's ok.

  2. #342
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chumperistani Gulag
    Posts
    23,807
    I heard it got changed. It's a question.

  3. #343
    Super GunNutz Helka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Guelph,ON
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    FU2. I heard it got changed. It's a question.
    My apologies, if it was I would have thought the OP would have changed the thread title!
    Bringing friends to the range:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightymoose410 View Post
    Kinda like drugs " first times free" then the next thing you know your addicted to the smell of burnt gunpowder and bam your a recoil junky.... but it's ok.

  4. #344
    Super GunNutz jiffx2781's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Onterrible
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I heard it got changed. It's a question.
    They had issues with the NR status on the 5.56 version but the 308 is still NR from what I understand
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

  5. #345
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chumperistani Gulag
    Posts
    23,807
    Thanks.

  6. #346
    CGN frequent flyer platnumbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,533
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    They had issues with the NR status on the 5.56 version but the 308 is still NR from what I understand
    Crap...I hope that can be rectified, I am very interested in a NR Troy 556
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

  7. #347
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    84
    If you read the thread it was the a scaled down of the 102(the 102b which was in 5.56/.223) that got classified as restricted
    The mainline 102 profile is still NR

  8. #348
    Super GunNutz jiffx2781's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Onterrible
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    If you read the thread it was the a scaled down of the 102(the 102b which was in 5.56/.223) that got classified as restricted.
    Which is the design Troy was trying to base their 5.56 rifle on hence the issue with Troy receiving NR status.

    The other dealer told me that Troy has since made a couple changes to the design and resubmitted in hopes that the Lab rules in it NR this go round. Fingers crossit it works out.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

  9. #349
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Kingston, Ontario
    Posts
    256
    I would bet they (The RCMP) won’t pass any .223 as long as it looks scary. I wonder if it was baby blue with a little red ribbon around it if they would think differently about these firearms, that only want a good home. But I don’t know if I could buy one then.

  10. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Farris Bueller View Post
    I would bet they (The RCMP) won’t pass any .223 as long as it looks scary. I wonder if it was baby blue with a little red ribbon around it if they would think differently about these firearms, that only want a good home. But I don’t know if I could buy one then.
    What is the ATMS for 500

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •