Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Its been explained multiple times.
    The intellectual property belongs to NEA and troy bought the rights to manufacture it. Its 100% Troy made.
    Ryan will be proud of me lol
    The issue is the explanation doesn't make much sense. The FRT states it is manufactured by North Eastern Arms and branded for Troy Defense. I guess it comes down to who do you want to believe, some guys on here or what's printed in black and white on the FRT.

Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    The issue is the explanation doesn't make much sense. The FRT states it is manufactured by North Eastern Arms and branded for Troy Defense. I guess it comes down to who do you want to believe, some guys on here or what's printed in black and white on the FRT.
    Totally see what you mean. Hope they will address your concerns.

We’ve addressed this many times so far...it should pop up in many places on here.

NEA licensed the receiver sets to Troy. The gun and all parts are 100% made by Troy and their suppliers. NEA does not make any part of this firearm.

Ryan

How come these are not on your website? Are these discontinued?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    How come these are not on your website? Are these discontinued?
    Here's some food for thought:

That's not entirely true. We were experiencing issues with our shipment of Troy 102s so we had to pull them all out and test fire the entire lot.

We ended up seling them for about our cost as they would have slight scratches from being test fired.

When we were confident with an individual firearm to perform, we boxed it up and sold them. But it was a ton of work and a ton of ammo.

You can make up your own mind, but we will not be importing any more Troy rifles.

JR

THE SHOOTING EDGE

That was shooting edge tho. Wanted to see what Ryan has to say. Just feels like we are all being played with these 102s. First the bcl then troy now mk7 and they have all being praised them #### on

We have more on the way but we are currently sold out. We have imported 4 shipments of Troy 102's so far. TSE only imported one. Except for about 5-6 soft bolts on the very first batch we haven't had any other issues with batches after that.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We have more on the way but we are currently sold out. We have imported 4 shipments of Troy 102's so far. TSE only imported one. Except for about 5-6 soft bolts on the very first batch we haven't had any other issues with batches after that.

Ryan
    Real slick deleting comments that don't match your narrative, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Real slick deleting comments that don't match your narrative, dude.
    I deleted what I felt to be a dumb post full of insults to many people. This is my forum to advertise my products, not a place for you to insult people and post your conspiracies theories.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker13 View Post
    my 102 works perfectly.
    no feeding or ejection issues
    I will not comment on the accuracy because the rifle shoots better than I do so far.
    I'll second this comment. Bought mine from The Shooting Edge and have put about 400 rounds through it with zero issues at all.