Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Potshot21 View Post
    My regret in pre-ordering a BCL back in the day continues to swell....

I really want to try out the Troy, but I already spent that much on a rifle that is now not nearly worth what I paid for it.

One day down the road no doubt though. Love it!
    Why do you feel the Troy is a better rifle than the BCL 102? At least the BCL is made in Canada and has a lifetime warranty. That said, the downside to me is BCL is really hard to get a hold of for any questions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    In theory, because TROY is an established, experienced manufacturer with known quality products. Where as NEA/BCL has a horrible track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqson View Post
    Why do you feel the Troy is a better rifle than the BCL 102? At least the BCL is made in Canada and has a lifetime warranty. That said, the downside to me is BCL is really hard to get a hold of for any questions.
    |CCFR|

Is the new 223 piston or di? What's the ar part compatiblity like?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We will still be selling BCL products as well.
    LOL, So I guess this begs the question, which one do you feel is the better quality rifle? It figures, as I just bought a BCL 102 from you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqson View Post
    LOL, So I guess this begs the question, which one do you feel is the better quality rifle? It figures, as I just bought a BCL 102 from you guys...
    I think Troy makes a better quality product, anodized, better parts interchangeability, they are a top of the line product but BCL is Canadian made, has a longer warranty, has cured all of its early issues etc. Both are great products and the BCL is a bit cheaper in price. I'll continue to support them as I always have. Stag is nice too. If you are left handed, the left handed Stag is a great option.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    You'll need to discuss that with BCL as they are now handling all of that stuff. I informed the new owner of BCL what the previous owner had promised everyone.

Ryan
    i was waiting for the 10% off as well, but i have basically given up, what with what has been going on lately with BCL.....i do love my bcl102, but i lost interest in waiting on a badger, or what ever they were going to call it....for the last year or so, i've called it the bcl vapor ware. will see what the troy 5.56 is selling for, maybe grab one of those when they become available
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Can we just skip the 308 and go straight to the 556 ?

BANNED
    Crossing my fingers for a light profile barrel as standard. There are enough options with heavy barrels. I want a handy rifle not a metal brick.

Want the 5.56!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Will this and the 5.56 be regular stocked products?
    |CCFR|