Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!

CGN frequent flyer
    what happens if all semi autos are on the chopping block next week and theres no more NR classification option?

Then the people on the presale would get a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by THESEUS View Post
    what happens if all semi autos are on the chopping block next week and theres no more NR classification option?

Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    well this is in direct competition with stag10 quality wise and not the bcl102. Seem to be less expensive than the stag so good job on that.

What i see in the future is a massive price drop from bcl or else they will fail miserably.
    bcl has failed miserably already! We all know this.
    Junk!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by timboslice77 View Post
    bcl has failed miserably already! We all know this.
    Junk!
    Far from junk, I've owned a first and 3rd gen of the bcl102 and I had no problems with either. A couple of people had problems and as usual it blew up on the forum and before you knew it there were 100bcl102s in circulation and 400 people claiming to have issues with them lol

Not only that, lots of people new to ar building made mistakes modifying rifles/building them which contributed to the issues. Just look in the battle rifles section. There are threads about stag issues almost daily. Not because the rifle is junk but because people are unfamiliar with the platform and how to build and troubleshoot it. That's my .02

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Far from junk, I've owned a first and 3rd gen of the bcl102 and I had no problems with either. A couple of people had problems and as usual it blew up on the forum and before you knew it there were 100bcl102s in circulation and 400 people claiming to have issues with them lol

Not only that, lots of people new to ar building made mistakes modifying rifles/building them which contributed to the issues. Just look in the battle rifles section. There are threads about stag issues almost daily. Not because the rifle is junk but because people are unfamiliar with the platform and how to build and troubleshoot it. That's my .02
    I concur. Mine gave me a hard time with the first few rounds! But after the simple replacement of gas rings the gun shoots great. 5 rounds 3/4” at 100y with a 1-8x32mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Then the people on the presale would get a refund.
    Ok, I trust you guys on this one, order placed, thanks
    Romans 13:4

Oh wow, I see lots of people are taking advantage of the discount code working for this presale as well.

Is there an update on pictures Ryan?
    Last edited by Uniacke; 05-29-2019 at 09:42 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    I'm assuming theres going to be a delay on the rifles until we find out if theres going to be a ban.

Doubt Troy is going to make a rifle that wont sell well besides Canada.

Reading the original post, it looks like they were in full production a month ago, so I can’t see them actually halting anything, unless they’re ordered to by a ban or similar.

Is there an updated delivery date for these. It was mentioned that they are in production.

Thank you