Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NEW: Troy 102 Non Restricted Semi Auto Rifle, PRESALE NOW LIVE!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    No they both are using the NEA FRT (licensing of intellectual property) but are each making their own compete rifles. At least that is my understanding based on how it has been explained.
    Troy 102 design is based on the BCL 102 design ?
    CCFR MDRGC

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    Troy 102 design is based on the BCL 102 design ?
    Yes. Side by side they are pretty much the same, furniture is all that is different from what I could tell. Im sure there are some minor mechanical changes but not enough to make a big enough difference for me to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    You didn’t ask for a picture, you made a statement and an assumption.

We will post a good picture as soon as we have them. Right now I only have pictures of guns/parts etc that aren’t anodized...they are going to anodize this week.

Ryan
    Can I see a picture? How long will it take to find out if the new 5.56 design gets an FRT?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Yes. Side by side they are pretty much the same, furniture is all that is different from what I could tell. Im sure there are some minor mechanical changes but not enough to make a big enough difference for me to buy one.
    In the past, the biggest complaint I had heard regarding BCL was QA/QC. I have experience only with an unfinished upper and lower from BCL and no fitment issues what so ever; however if fitment/precision were the biggest issues, I know that the people I know of that have troy firearms are all very happy with them; no reason to believe that their quality will not carry forward to the 102. If I was younger and still hunted, I would likely buy the BCL based on my experience, because of the Canadian content. For now, I am enjoying my BCL build AR15... a lot.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DMR Hunter View Post
    How long will it take to find out if the new 5.56 design gets an FRT?
    Bump for this. Is it dead in the water?

First page still has “If you preorder the Troy 102, you will get first crack at purchasing the first batch of 5.56 Troy Non Restricted semi auto rifles we expect to release later this summer.”

Some threads say prohib. Some are up in the air

Ok. Sorry to be a pain in the butt, however after having read through this entire thread; I still can't figure out how to get a printable copy of the FRT to carry with me while I am hunting with this rifle. The version posted earlier in the thread is too small and I cannot print it off. How do i get a PDF version? I would love to have one that I can store in the ample butt-stock so that I can whip it out when my friends or fish cops or RCMP start to hassle me.

How can I get a printable copy to carry around with me?

I too would like a copy of the FRT....

CGN Regular
    x3^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPuffyPants View Post
    Ok. Sorry to be a pain in the butt, however after having read through this entire thread; I still can't figure out how to get a printable copy of the FRT to carry with me while I am hunting with this rifle. The version posted earlier in the thread is too small and I cannot print it off. How do i get a PDF version? I would love to have one that I can store in the ample butt-stock so that I can whip it out when my friends or fish cops or RCMP start to hassle me.

How can I get a printable copy to carry around with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydempster View Post
    I too would like a copy of the FRT....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    x3^
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/29u89fdf2g...95608.pdf?dl=0
    Last edited by griffin86; 11-19-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Thank you kind stranger!