CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Trijicon SRO

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    46

    Trijicon SRO

    Any word on if Rampart will be stocking these and ETA into Canada?

    thanks!

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    9
    I've been asking around to dealers/distributors and there's no definitive eta I'm told. Definately want one of these, didnt know about them until a few days ago.

  3. #3
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At The End Of The World
    Posts
    3,296
    Quote Originally Posted by TBois View Post
    I've been asking around to dealers/distributors and there's no definitive eta I'm told. Definately want one of these, didnt know about them until a few days ago.
    That's because they just got announced a couple of days ago...

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    9
    Actually they were at Shot Show...

  5. #5
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At The End Of The World
    Posts
    3,296
    Quote Originally Posted by TBois View Post
    Actually they were at Shot Show...
    Ok let's be pedantic. They were shown to a limited audience under a NDA. Jesus you could start saying they were out long before that when they first built them. Get real.

  6. #6
    Business Rep. Rampart_Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by gigababe View Post
    Any word on if Rampart will be stocking these and ETA into Canada?

    thanks!
    Our order has been placed and once they arrive will be posted
    Joe.G
    Dealer Support
    Rampart International Corp
    joeg@rampartcorp.com

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    46
    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Joe View Post
    Our order has been placed and once they arrive will be posted

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •