Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: TROY Industries Sporter 102 Non-Restricted Semi-Auto Rifle

Hopefully the 5.56 version has a 18.5 Barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotokan View Post
    Hopefully the 5.56 version has a 18.5 Barrel.
    I think you mean 10.5
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Good lord. The RCMP at this point might as well just remove the restricted status for AR rifles. I bet there is more NR AR style rifles on the horizon and our market will be flooded with them.
    Right???
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    BCL 102, haha does that even need to be mentioned? POS.

Troy has been building AR's for years, no issues there.
    That's not entirely true. We were experiencing issues with our shipment of Troy 102s so we had to pull them all out and test fire the entire lot.

We ended up seling them for about our cost as they would have slight scratches from being test fired.

When we were confident with an individual firearm to perform, we boxed it up and sold them. But it was a ton of work and a ton of ammo.

You can make up your own mind, but we will not be importing any more Troy rifles.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    That's not entirely true. We were experiencing issues with our shipment of Troy 102s so we had to pull them all out and test fire the entire lot.

We ended up seling them for about our cost as they would have slight scratches from being test fired.

When we were confident with an individual firearm to perform, we boxed it up and sold them. But it was a ton of work and a ton of ammo.

You can make up your own mind, but we will not be importing any more Troy rifles.

JR
    Boom

JR
    Anything to lookout for?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar

JR
    This is nothing but confidence inspiring from you guy's and confirms what I was thinking about the troy 102.

what kind of issues were you experiencing with Troy 102 ? it is great that you guys checked them out and test fired before selling them, but don't trash them because you trying to sell new
    BCL 102 as old ones had a ton of problems.
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

I'd like to know what the issues were/are

I would also like to know. I bought one from another supplier and have never shot it. Been busy packing and moving and haven’t hit the range. Would be nice to know what to look out for