Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: TROY Industries Sporter 102 Non-Restricted Semi-Auto Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Little birdie on a tree tells me that bcl may or may not have send them the TDP to cnc. Just funny how bcl was saying NR 223 was this summer-ish and now troy has a similar timeline!???

Evidence to support this:

NEA CCs stock, and troy ccs stock.
    Nea handguard utilizes the same mounting principle as troy alpha.
    Elephants dont mess with ants
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Quote Originally Posted by Shotokan View Post
    Would be nice if it had an 18in barrel with a 1 and 12 twist, so people could sling standard military ball out of it. I'm sure like me most people don't reload. And they want to buy bulk mil-spec ammunition.

Honestly more excited about the 5.56 version. The Tavor 7 is coming out with a 1 in 12 twist to utilize standard military ball. I think iwi has a better understanding of what customers want. Unfortunately I'll pass on the Zionist Small Arms offerings.
    Since when does a 1:10 make crap ammo even crappier?

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    To all; This rifle is being 100% built and tested by Troy in the USA. It specifically was designed to be as non-proprietary as possible by the Troy design team to allow the end-user to bling as desired.

Most: Mags, rails, stocks, etc that work in and on an AR10 style will interchange and be usable with this rifle.

This is not a BCL and Troy joint venture in any way. Please do not start or encourage any rumours in regads to this.

We, along with SFRC had to commit to a lot of rifles to get Troy to bite on making us in Canada, non restricted rifles. Especially at a reasonable price.

Please keep in mind that Troy has been producing their own .308 for awhile now. This is nothing "new" to them.

Rifles are in production. The FRT will be live this coming week for all to see.

This project is only the first of a number of awesome, mike dropping, projects we are working on at TSE.

Keep the questions coming and thanks for keeping it civil.

JR
    So BCL selling them the design is false?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenguns View Post
    So BCL selling them the design is false?
    Yes... I am pretty sure BCL is not happy with this new Canadian offering as it will directly eat into BCL sales.

But taking a RCMP approved design (102) and using it to get your own model approved..... perfect.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    We need a Youtube video of the Troy 102 please .

CGN Regular
    Yes please^^^

Man, BCL102 will soon get another price decrease...funny to watch for sure.

Well Troy and NEA were in bed together years ago with the CCS stock,so hardly surprising .
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Yes... I am pretty sure BCL is not happy with this new Canadian offering as it will directly eat into BCL sales.

But taking a RCMP approved design (102) and using it to get your own model approved..... perfect.

JR
    Maybe BCL should get into the firearms design business instead of designing and then making them substandard.

BANNED
    When these arrive in Canada, will they go from Non Restricted, to Prohibited, then back to Non Restricted then to Restricted?