TROY Industries Sporter 102 Non-Restricted Semi-Auto Rifle

I have been told to expect to see photos of completed rifles next week. I have been sent photos of teh production along the way, but asked not to share as it shows proprietary jigs and stuff.

This is why I hate pre-sales and was only really forced into it as we are not the sole driver of this project.

JR

Where is the info on the 5.56 being restricted? Did I miss that somehow in this thread? Got a link?

The other vendor posted it in his forum. The design the Troy 5.56 was to be based on got deemed restricted which essentially means the Troy 5.56 would be restricted as well :(

The other vendor posted it in his forum. The design the Troy 5.56 was to be based on got deemed restricted which essentially means the Troy 5.56 would be restricted as well :(

Yes, but we took the RCMP report, made a new design based on the comments / findings and resubmitted.

All we can do is wait and see now.

JR

Still only renders and no photos? Read back a few posts ... so another week, I still find it odd.

Agreed. Pretty nuts they can’t give people a single picture lol.

It definitely raises some red flags with Troy. A rifle that was supposedly in full production over 2 months ago and they dont care enough about the customer that they cant even provide a picture?

Back
Top Bottom