Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: TROY Industries Sporter 102 Non-Restricted Semi-Auto Rifle

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    So what about this horse chit c71....will these come before this chit storm?
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    So what about this horse chit c71....will these come before this chit storm?
    No one here can answer that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Can I order one in 223 ? How long is the turnaround time ?

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    The TROY Sporter 102
    Available in 3 calibres: .308 (7.62), .243 and 6.5CM

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    Can I order one in 223 ? How long is the turnaround time ?

Hello,

I am sheepish about parting with money for new equipment when the libs are touting radical gun law change and I have to wait to obtain my purchase. I was just wondering what are the terms and conditions of my down payment of $800 and the gov implements the gun grab they are discussing in the media right now? Would it become a cancelled order given I (we) hadn’t taken possession?

Respectfully,

Jake

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    How is there STILL no real photos?!

The 102 name is just too much...there can't NOT be any ties to the Canadian made gun...Troy must have bought the rights/plans or the something? That way it is true BCL doesn't (no longer) have any part in this. Sneaky!!!

The fact this is also NOT gonna be sold in the USA is a concern...why wouldn't Troy want to sell a high end, AR10 styled rifle to a market 100x our size?!

Add in its another pre order and the 5.56 model is only first "available" to those that pre order/spend $2,000 on this model and you can see why I am out!!!
    Last edited by hannibal.black98; 05-14-2019 at 05:29 AM.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

The only tie to the Canadian gun is they're both based on the Armalite AR 102 rifle, hence the name.

CGN frequent flyer
    So no photos of a real gun yet eh? Just taking pre-orders to fund the manufacturing. Avoid.
    f:P

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    So no photos of a real gun yet eh? Just taking pre-orders to fund the manufacturing. Avoid.
    Actually production is in full swing regardless. Troy is a solid manufacturer and we (us and SFRC) sent our monies down for these rifles awhile ago.

It won't bother me if no one else buys at a pre-sale price as I'll have the rifles here soon enough and to be honest; I'm not a big fan of pre-sales myself. Yes, it is nice to get some affirmation with a pre-sale. However, the market is large enough for non-restricted rifles, I am willing to "gamble" by putting my money down in advance to get this project underway.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    How is there STILL no real photos?!

The 102 name is just too much...there can't NOT be any ties to the Canadian made gun...Troy must have bought the rights/plans or the something? That way it is true BCL doesn't (no longer) have any part in this. Sneaky!!!

The fact this is also NOT gonna be sold in the USA is a concern...why wouldn't Troy want to sell a high end, AR10 styled rifle to a market 100x our size?!

Add in its another pre order and the 5.56 model is only first "available" to those that pre order/spend $2,000 on this model and you can see why I am out!!!
    Troy already has a .308 AR in the USA. They have no need to produce a 102 for their market. As to what IP was bought / sold really makes no difference as this is being made 100% by Troy in the USA for us. BCL's parts issues have nothing to do with Troy.

In regards to the 5.56mm version. Why would we not offer some perk to our .308 clients? But to be honest; it's not like we are only ordering a few of these rifles. It is my plan to keep a relatively good stock of these.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans