Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: TROY Industries Sporter 102 Non-Restricted Semi-Auto Rifle

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    What is your guys cancellation policy on the preorder?
    100% refund up till the day Troy ships to Canada.

If you want a refund and wait, I understand and would not be upset or hold it against you.

On that note.... Guns are being anodized as I type... they expect to ship in 2 weeks.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    100% refund up till the day Troy ships to Canada.

If you want a refund and wait, I understand and would not be upset or hold it against you.

On that note.... Guns are being anodized as I type... they expect to ship in 2 weeks.

JR
    I assume you haven't got web-friendly pictures to post yet, eh?

I ordered a 308 and I was wondering if there would be a CNG member who ordered a 6.5 cm but who ultimately would like a 308.

If yes, contact me privately to discuss it, we could do an exchange

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    To all; This rifle is being 100% built and tested by Troy in the USA. It specifically was designed to be as non-proprietary as possible by the Troy design team to allow the end-user to bling as desired.

Most: Mags, rails, stocks, etc that work in and on an AR10 style will interchange and be usable with this rifle.

This is not a BCL and Troy joint venture in any way. Please do not start or encourage any rumours in regads to this.

We, along with SFRC had to commit to a lot of rifles to get Troy to bite on making us in Canada, non restricted rifles. Especially at a reasonable price.

Please keep in mind that Troy has been producing their own .308 for awhile now. This is nothing "new" to them.

Rifles are in production. The FRT will be live this coming week for all to see.

This project is only the first of a number of awesome, mike dropping, projects we are working on at TSE.

Keep the questions coming and thanks for keeping it civil.

JR
    How come it saids NEA/BCL on the troy frt

Troy has an iffy track record for some of their stuff. Their ARs are pretty prone to failure from what I hear, and their stuff tends to be on the heavier side. I would pass.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertebrae View Post
    Troy has an iffy track record for some of their stuff. Their ARs are pretty prone to failure from what I hear, and their stuff tends to be on the heavier side. I would pass.
    While you've failed to actually support your claims, you made me do some research. Troy has had some troubles over some hiring of certain people.

While this doesn't affect the quality of products it has created problems for the company. I'm glad to see another alternative on the market.

I will be anxiously awaiting reviews.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Is there an expected ETA? Been patiently awaiting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    How come it saids NEA/BCL on the troy frt
    Because it is the NEA 102 design that Troy has paid for a license to produce according to what TSE has said
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Because it is the NEA 102 design that Troy has paid for a license to produce according to what TSE has said
    So with these two designs being the same, it will come down to material, assembly and parts quality to differentiate them?

CGN Regular
    Will these accept dpms pattern upper?