Samson Manufacturing Mini-14 factory folder type stock?

fnrob

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I just saw that this stock was just announced and though it is early yet, I am wondering if you guys could possibly look into bringing them in once Samson gets production underway? I miss my old factory folder and a new production stock in that style would fill the void nicely.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...nging-back-the-mini-14-gb-side-folding-stock/

1205.jpg

..gahh..I had a Nice Falcon Folder..but Sold it! gahh! The original Factory Folders have the front sling loop on the side..they still come up, once ina-while..,,..haaah!

Very nice, we will look into importing a shipment of those. I think there are a lot of us Mini owners who have been longing for a (Dare i say) A Team stock....

..gahh..I had a Nice Falcon Folder..but Sold it! gahh! The original Factory Folders have the front sling loop on the side..they still come up, once ina-while..,,..haaah!

The sling loop is on the gas block. It's also urban legend that the GB Factory Folders had the sling loop on the side of the gas block. I phoned Ruger and they said that the GB Factory Folders has both versions, side sling mounts and standard bottom ones. They said during production if they ran out of side mounted ones they just would put on bottom ones. Towards the end of production all they used were bottom ones. I have a brand new blued factory folder in the box that I bought back in the 90's with my paper route money for $100.

Back
Top Bottom