Samson Manufacturing Mini-14 factory folder type stock?

I'll have to check my notes, but he didn't give an exact date, simply Q1 2020. I don't know if that's when they will reach Brownells, or if that is when Samson starts shipping.

Interesting thread. Now I have to spend the day digging because I remember buying 5 original folding stocks from Ruger years ago that are still unused in the box. Guess I'm not getting much else done today...lol

Interesting thread. Now I have to spend the day digging because I remember buying 5 original folding stocks from Ruger years ago that are still unused in the box. Guess I'm not getting much else done today...lol

Any interest in letting one go? :) PM me if so :)

Also interested please pm if you want to sell only one to me :) thx

I bought mine years ago with my paper route money... LOL

Back
Top Bottom