Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nordic Marksman, First Time Customer Experience

Nordic Marksman, First Time Customer Experience

When a customer feels this good about service received it simply must be shared with the rest of the community!!

First, clicked on a link provided on CGN, visited Nordic Marksman and soon purchased Glock 21 and some Glock parts.
    From past shopping experiences at various vendors I was prepared for a lengthy transfer protocols and if I am lucky enough
    get it shipped after 3-5 weeks.

To my surprise, transfer was done the following day and shipping just a day later. "This was unusually quick", I thought to myself, but it's far from over, firearms sometimes arrive with a scratch or two, with finger prints all over it...

A week later, my Glock 21 arrived, neatly and tightly packaged with unusually detailed care.
    Opened the shipping box, and the firearm was sparkling new, no fingerprints, no marks of any kind, no light scratches or dings, the slide was lightly oiled, all additional accessories neatly stored inside. Small parts neatly secured inside a small zip-lock bag and attached to the invoice.

The level of professionalism and true customer care here is more than words could properly describe, finally found a gun store where I could shop with utmost confidence that I will receive extremely good condition firearm and exactly the way it should be, brand sparkling new. This is the perfect shop for collector "snobs" like myself who require extraordinary "cosmetic" appearance of a firearm. Totally recommend this vendor for all "appearance sensitive" firearm enthusiasts out there. Look forward to buy my next firearm at Nordic Marksman.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

They are top notch, I really enjoy dealing with them.

Excellent business. My restricted purchase had a lightning fast transfer and supreme shipping. They’re great and I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them again.

Brad and Cathy are awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cranky Pants's Avatar
    N.S.--Not far from the guy who killed bill C-391
    They are excellent to deal with
    "You can't fix stupid but you can bury it."
    CCFR member

+1 bought a couple of mags as to test the waters and was delightfully surprised at the level of service
    The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a Nation I believe in.

B.C. transfers are always fast, and ya I'd hope a brand new Glock wouldn't be scratched up... I don't get all the threads kissing dealers a$#es for doing what their supposed to do, and then people being hated on when they make a thread to complain about one. Seem like a double standard. No offense to Nordic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    B.C. transfers are always fast, and ya I'd hope a brand new Glock wouldn't be scratched up... I don't get all the threads kissing dealers a$#es for doing what their supposed to do, and then people being hated on when they make a thread to complain about one. Seem like a double standard. No offense to Nordic.
    I usually agree with this but cp recently lost my package and when i notified nordic, Cathy was on it immediately, i mean within minutes. She also kept emailing me throughout the day with updates. We're still working things out with cp but Ive never had service like this from any other firearm retailer.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

I had the privilege of dealing with them too, end of last year, top service and fulfilment of the order, I rate them one of the best ever.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cranky Pants's Avatar
    N.S.--Not far from the guy who killed bill C-391
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    I ordered some items and only half were in stock, Cathy delivered the rest to me at my work when they came in. I know that's not feasible for 99% of the country but I only met them a day or 2 before, says a lot to me.
    "You can't fix stupid but you can bury it."
    CCFR member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast