Thread: The Wind Book

GunNutz

The Wind Book

Just and FYI, Barney you were talking about The Wind Book by Linda K. Miller, Keith A. Cunningham, this past weekend and that it was out of print.

Looks like it will be sold by Amazon.ca in the near future; both in print and Kindle editions.

Just thought you and others would like to know.

Attachment 269951

Well overdo!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Business Member
    This book is one valuable resource! Get on board if you have a chance. Don’t stop learning!

Now if I can get a supply and have my mentors sign them before we sell! Hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney

Yeah, I've heard that this book isn't published anymore. I really wanted to buy it after I read the brief review on it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Recently before buying the book I read swami and friends pdf, which allowed me to finally decide on the choice. There are many genres of books, which I would not have taken without study in advance, because I am afraid to make a mistake in the choice.

Super Moderator
    Listed on amazon.

CGN Regular
    bought it,
    reading it

CGN Regular
    In June Linda said that the latest batch (which mine was part of) was sold out on Amazon and that the publisher was looking at doing another run. I had Preordered mine in the winter and got it a few months later.

I have never heard of such literature, but it seems to me that it is interesting, I think that it is necessary to study it somehow in my free time. In general, I read a lot if I have free time, but I don't like writing, I often use https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/papersowl/ and recommend that you go to study the review on PapersOwl, a very cool and useful resource for educational activities, has high ratings on various metrics and very much in demand, go over and use these writing services to complete various assignments.
    Last edited by JettHeales; 12-21-2020 at 06:52 AM.