Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine & Kodiak - Announcement

Awesome service tbh. Sent mine on Sunday to Kodiak, got a new one this Friday delivered. No magnet anymore.
    Thank you, really impressed

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    I am in Ontario.
    Sent mine on Monday and got it back today. Friday.
    Threaded handle is much better.
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

Kodiak Defence has top notch customer service. Just completed the recall process. And I will definitely say I am impressed. Thanks again! I'm located in Ontario.

My serial number fell in the recall. packaged the bolt carrier up and sent it off. Mine had been nitrided so kodiak sent a replacement. Total turn around time was 12 days. WAAAAYY faster than I was expecting. Thanks for the great customer service. Really appreciate the fast turn around. Cheers Kodiak and all the folks at Wolverine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Got mine back yesterday. Mailed it last wednesday. 5 business days from start to finish. Pretty slick operation. Kudos to Kodiak and Wolverine for standing by their product.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Once again, if posts are going to be disrespectful, or provide no merit to the conversation they are being removed.

If you have a warranty concern, you need to contact Kodiak Defence, if you have a sales inquiry or general question, feel free to reach out to us.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

I tried to ask what the deal was with the magnetic bolt handles that weren’t nitrided. This is the answer from kodiak
    “Our initial design encountered some issues during testing. We have sent a Gen II handle for testing; it will likely be another few weeks”
    I’m other words, if your bolt is magnetic and not found to be nitrided they are just sending it back. They still don’t have a definitive fix for the magnetic handle yet.
    Last edited by kuffs06; 05-25-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Mine's in the mail. Hoping to get it back by the end of next week.

I have learned it is necessary to remove the bolt first before sending the carrier, I am now missing the bolt but I emailed them and they are now sending the bolt. Impressed with the new handle now threaded and the carrier is now stamped. Waiting game is not so boring. Still trust the upgrade, operator needs operating equipment!

CGN Regular
    Can someone please post a picture of the proof mark. The reason I ask is I finally recieved my wk180c and unfortunately my serial number falls within the recall, but my bolt carrier has a white 5digit number on it. Is this the proof mark??
    CCFR Member