Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine & Kodiak - Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    Can someone please post a picture of the proof mark. The reason I ask is I finally recieved my wk180c and unfortunately my serial number falls within the recall, but my bolt carrier has a white 5digit number on it. Is this the proof mark??
    They said if it’s numbered on the carrier it’s good to go! Well is it threaded bolt?

CGN Regular
    Yes threaded bolt....but my serial number falls within it??
    CCFR Member

I have to say super impressed with the service from Kodiak, they literally processed and shipped out my replacement BCG (with threaded handle upgrade) the same day they received the old one, and they even included a nice handwritten note.

Soooooo its almost june. What are you doing about the threaded charging handle "upgrade"

Are you making us pay to fix something we never shouldve received in the first place ?

I need to know before sending my bolt back and getting it sent back to me with the magnetic charging handle thats eating the receivers.
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

I'd love to hear whats going on too, currently my wk isnt getting used at all, every range trip the wear and damage got worse and worse.
    Last edited by Merovingian; 05-31-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    For all Bolt Handle / Charging Handle related questions, they need to be directed to Kodiak Defence. For any sales inquiries I am happy to help -> sales@wolverinesupplies.com

https://kodiakdefence.com/contact.php
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

I do have to say that I've been impressed with Kodiak's turn around on this. Out on a Tues back the next Monday! New bolt carrier with a threaded handle!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    For all Bolt Handle / Charging Handle related questions, they need to be directed to Kodiak Defence. For any sales inquiries I am happy to help -> sales@wolverinesupplies.com

https://kodiakdefence.com/contact.php

I tried emailing them earlier this week (both info@kodiakdefense.com and service@kodiakdefense.com) Both emails got bounced as undeliverable......

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucky32 View Post
    I tried emailing them earlier this week (both info@kodiakdefense.com and service@kodiakdefense.com) Both emails got bounced as undeliverable......
    its Kodiak Defence with a "C" not an "S". This most likely caused the bounce back.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    I've emailed kodiak asking about the proof mark on my threaded bolt assembly.....since my serial number falls within the recall.....but all I get is a " too busy to respond to specific inquiries please see attached info" I just want to confirm that my bolt assembly with the 5digit white numbers is indeed the proof mark and that it's ok to go even if my serial number falls within recall. Rather not send it in if theres no need.
    CCFR Member