Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine & Kodiak - Announcement

Mine came in today. Looks good, new handle screws in very snuggly. I'll have a chance to test it tonight or tomorrow.

https://imgur.com/uZHdAo6

A plus service from Kodiak on the quick turn around. Turn around was about a week from AB. New BCG looks good, haven't fired it yet but threaded handle looks way better than the magnet. Thanks to everyone involved. The logo is a nice touch btw.

Sent in my bolt carrier, very quick return to B.C and a really good looking replacement. I definitely like the threaded bolt handle. Thank you Kodiak and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick123 View Post
    Sent in my bolt carrier, very quick return to B.C and a really good looking replacement. I definitely like the threaded bolt handle. Thank you Kodiak and Wolverine.
    How long did it take?

CGN Regular
    My rifle was bought from TRADEX in Febuary/2019. The bolt fell under the recall and was sent in about x2 weeks ago. Arrived about a week later and was sorted with new screw in [ more robust ] bolt handle. Also etched with logo. KODIAK seems to take great pride in their products.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    How long did it take?
    I believe I sent it out on Wednesday the 29th, it got to them on Monday the 3rd and after seeing they received the parcel I got another notification and it was shipped back almost immediately, in which I got it on the 10th.

Im sure I would have gotten it much sooner if I had sent it out earlier and avoided the weekend gaps.

Any chance someone could post a pic of the inspection mark? That way anyone in the used market would know what to look for.

I feel like an idiot for asking, but better safe than sorry. My serial # is CA-0251-xx and should therefore not fall into the recalled run right ?
    Play more, with Claymore

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANxCANADIAN View Post
    I feel like an idiot for asking, but better safe than sorry. My serial # is CA-0251-xx and should therefore not fall into the recalled run right ?
    Correct. Your WK is about well outside the range of the recall, being one of the earlier ones.

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANxCANADIAN View Post
    My WK has a serial that is outside the recall range (higher number). The bolt carrier didn't have any mark on it. I contacted Kodiak and they recommended that I send the bolt in anyway. So I did.
    I'm still waiting to get it back.