Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine & Kodiak - Announcement

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Wolverine and Kodiak Defence together have brought you and will continue to bring you the WK180-C to the Canadian Market, during this process we have engaged with end user as they provided customer feedback. Doing so we jointly strive to provide the best customer service and value for money. After consultation between Wolverine and Kodiak the following voluntary recall notice will now be in affect.

For any questions on the WK180-C or accessories, sales, ect As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

For any questions on the WK180-C warranty or recall, please contact Kodiak Defence.

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-DEPOSIT-ONLY-

I don't quite understand the serial numbers in the letter, is it supposed to read 18CA0949 to 19CA2246?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    I don't quite understand the serial numbers in the letter, is it supposed to read 18CA0949 to 19CA2246?
    the serial number format changed from 2018 to 2019. in 2018 they 18 came at the end, in 2019 it began the serial number.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Thanks for the heads up on this!
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

So if I'm interested in upgrading to a screw in bolt handle should I wait until that can be done at the same time? My serial number is affected by this. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Double Denim View Post
    So if I'm interested in upgrading to a screw in bolt handle should I wait until that can be done at the same time? My serial number is affected by this. Thanks
    If your bolt carrier is affected it will be replaced with one from current production which will give you the threaded in bolt knob.
    If your bolt carrier is good it will be returned as is with the existing magnetic handle.

We are working on an alternative for these magnetic bolt handles but no details just yet.

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Apologies what email are you referring to? Wolverine or Kodiak?

** Also I am going to say this again, if any posts on this thread use profanity, are not contributing to the subject matter related to this thread, or are uncivil they will be removed without any hesitation. **

The one for Kodiak that was in a previous post. A further post answered most of my questions I had regarding the threaded handle as a replacement. I mainly want to know rough turn around time to get bolt checked and sent back or replaced as well. That was the sum of my questions. I have matches thos.month and dont want to be down my rifle if the delay is going to be long.
    Real men use peep sights

I sent mine in for inspection of the receiver gouging (which was deemed ok). It was sent back in a week
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by grimalkin View Post
    From what I understand they switched to nitriding and then carriers started tio break
    That’s what I understand from the letter.
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Gnomes View Post
    The one for Kodiak that was in a previous post. A further post answered most of my questions I had regarding the threaded handle as a replacement. I mainly want to know rough turn around time to get bolt checked and sent back or replaced as well. That was the sum of my questions. I have matches thos.month and dont want to be down my rifle if the delay is going to be long.
    For turn around times please contact Kodiak directly, if you haves matches scheduled, I am very confident if you talk to Owen he will do his utmost to work with you, but please talk to him before shipping.
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 05-03-2019 at 02:22 PM.

My WK180 is still on its way in mail to me (just left Wolverine's store yesterday), so im assuming its within the mentioned manufacturing dates?
    May Our Bridges Always Stand And Our Charges Never Fail...