Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine & Kodiak - Announcement

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Wolverine & Kodiak - Announcement

READ THE STATEMENT

If you are reading this, read the entire post prior to commenting or contacting Wolverine Supplies or Kodiak Defense. We are getting inundated with emails about a recall, and people not knowing whats happening or if their gun is affected. Please read the post thoroughly before taking your next step. Thank you..

Wolverine and Kodiak Defence together have brought you and will continue to bring you the WK180-C to the Canadian Market, during this process we have engaged with end user as they provided customer feedback. Doing so we jointly strive to provide the best customer service and value for money. After consultation between Wolverine and Kodiak the following voluntary recall notice will now be in affect.

For any questions on the WK180-C or accessories, sales, ect As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

For any questions on the WK180-C warranty or recall, please contact Kodiak Defence.

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-DEPOSIT-ONLY-

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 05-06-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I will send both of my bolt carrier for the recall. Thanks.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

The letter is about as good as they can handle it.

The title to this thread should include "RECALL" as well, though, not just "ANNOUNCEMENT".
    I don’t have a signature block.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    The letter is about as good as they can handle it.

The title to this thread should include "RECALL" as well, though, not just "ANNOUNCEMENT".
    I disagree, people ( not CGN exclusively but a broad statement here ) tend to not bother reading things beyond the very first line.. So if I was to put up RECALL on the title we would get inundated with calls and emails asking whats going on and whats the recall about, instead of reading further beyond the title and becoming informed on the subject matter themselves prior to moving ahead on it.

This is in no way meant to be disrespectful, just explaining my methods as to how we operate on Social Media Platforms
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 05-02-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Im 2 for 2 on recalls with the WK180. Had the issue with the bolt carrier mentioned above and had a defective brass deflector which had a know issue.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

Thank you for the "announcement".
    All my dealings with Kodiak have been great and there is clearly no change in their customer service.
    I have one of the listed rifles, so I'll be sending in the BCG for their inspection.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is there a way to visually see if the bolt is nitrided or just heat treated?

Is Kodiak paying for the shipping?

My serial # falls in this recall, i also would like the threaded BCG upgrade. What type of timeline could we expect to wait on turn around? should i wait until testing is complete for the threaded upgrade or should i send it now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.g View Post
    My serial # falls in this recall, i also would like the threaded BCG upgrade. What type of timeline could we expect to wait on turn around? should i wait until testing is complete for the threaded upgrade or should i send it now?
    This x2

Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast