Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Benelli M4 clone Incoming. $699.99

Want S&J upgraded model!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Thanks for the reply .... I was hoping that the 20th was close enough to the end of the month lol.
    I got impatient and picked up the supposedly better model that is reg $850+tax for $722.50+tax on a mothers day sale. I figured $23.50 difference was worth A) getting it sooner, B) the piece of mind that I got one before new legislation, and C) that I might have gotten the "better quality" one. If these $699 ones from trigger wholesale also come up for a 15% off sale, I will also pick up one of them as well!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

I’m curious as to the $700 model. I’ve got the O’Dells one and the quality is excellent but definitely NOT 100% parts compatible. I have a hard time believing that the S&J clone will be better quality and 100% copy of an M4 for under the cost of a O’Dell gun. I would believe they are the same gun from the same manufacturer though, and S&J wrangled a better deal. But I doubt they are different guns. Who is manufacturing your clone?

All that said, if you can build an upgraded gun with accessories that fit, I will be handing you my money for sure. If it runs as good or better than the O’Dell one I have, and has upgraded parts (rememberer that only a few M4 parts interchange) like stock, left hand comparable safety (trigger group looks compatible but it is not) and better sights, I will buy one. My O’Dell eats everything and runs great.

First thing
    It is not s&J bring these guns in it is TWI they are a much much bigger company then odell.
    So even if it turns out to be the same gun. $700 retail is a big price drop.
    So it's eaither 1 of 2 things .
    The $700 modle is cheaper made
    The $700 modle was imported by someone who could pay for 1000+units .
    I'm hoping as arw all of you that it's option 2.
    Ww saw this when mar star started selling norinco M305 and sks it's was a big price drop.
    Again when the guns arrive we will do a point by point.
    I have one of the komandos a versamax ans a benelli m4 so it will be quite the show and tell
    Bbb

Quote Originally Posted by skooch View Post
    I’m curious as to the $700 model. I’ve got the O’Dells one and the quality is excellent but definitely NOT 100% parts compatible. I have a hard time believing that the S&J clone will be better quality and 100% copy of an M4 for under the cost of a O’Dell gun. I would believe they are the same gun from the same manufacturer though, and S&J wrangled a better deal. But I doubt they are different guns. Who is manufacturing your clone?

All that said, if you can build an upgraded gun with accessories that fit, I will be handing you my money for sure. If it runs as good or better than the O’Dell one I have, and has upgraded parts (rememberer that only a few M4 parts interchange) like stock, left hand comparable safety (trigger group looks compatible but it is not) and better sights, I will buy one. My O’Dell eats everything and runs great.

I have dealt with Simon on many occasions over my time on CGN and received nothing but good service.

I will not question the way he handle his business as he would have do the pre order thing and take money upfront but he didn't.

Instead he rather lose some of the potential buyers with less patience which will or already purchased from other retailers to ensure he is supplying a quality product.

I am anxious to see BBB's version once it's arrived as I have sold most of my tactical shotguns (1200FP, 1201FP and a M4) it's about time to keep a dirty cheap clone just for giggles or as a trunk's gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Again when the guns arrive we will do a point by point.
    I have one of the komandos a versamax ans a benelli m4 so it will be quite the show and tell
    Bbb
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Spcamno View Post
    I have dealt with Simon on many occasions over my time on CGN and received nothing but good service.

I will not question the way he handle his business as he would have do the pre order thing and take money upfront but he didn't.

Instead he rather lose some of the potential buyers with less patience which will or already purchased from other retailers to ensure he is supplying a quality product.

I am anxious to see BBB's version once it's arrived as I have sold most of my tactical shotguns (1200FP, 1201FP and a M4) it's about time to keep a dirty cheap clone just for giggles or as a trunk's gun.
    As always thanks for the support!!
    Bbb

Anyone done a reveiw on these things yet? I'm a little cautious of clones since the m305

for sale yet?

CGN Regular french_fried_taters's Avatar
    From the looks of it, yes!

https://gunworx.ca/tac-12-by-pro-hunt/
    "I'm a lead farmer...mutha f$@#a!!"