Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Kingston has gone CrAZy! Please Read

CGN Regular
    Voted to reject the motion! Awesome news guys. These are victories that the federal government think tanks do look at. They take all this info in when deciding to see what happens when guns are banned etc.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    So glad we avoided this. Toronto and Montreal's motions came as a surprise so there wasn't much opportunity to oppose them.
    What Toronto motion are you talking about? When was that etc.?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagels View Post
    What Toronto motion are you talking about? When was that etc.?
    City councillors were trying to push for a ban within city limits. Then after that, my local MP (Nathaniel Erskine-Smith) started pushing for privately owned firearms to be stored at storage facilities outside of the city’s limits (ie. at the range). I’m sure there’s more, I can only remember so much bull####.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Kingston City Council is voting on this motion tonight.

Attachment 271768
    This Kingston Notice is another good reason; proof positive the anti-gun fetish tribe cannot be trusted . Let them put on dog collars, dress in latex, and swing from the rafters of their own home in private. And if these 1960s hippies want to smoke pot (never saw the point by believe live and let live), go for it Their business, not mine but this is a two way street

These mean spirited type called the 4" barrel Luger a "cheap Saturday night special common used in crime (notes in the Hansard to con unwitting MPs into signing the 1992 and 1994 nonsense), and then tell us our converted guns with great historical and shooting significant cannot be shot an approved range. This has nothing to do with law enforcement, crime, or public safety. Then my converted Bren had to have its magazines restricted from 30 to 5rds. All I see from this is bitter, mean spirited people who don't like guns and gun people. Probably don't like colored people and immigrants either (go ask the Iroquois who were foolish enough to let us pale faces in as they said in CBC's Air Farce years ago :o))

These people in Kingston need to lay off the pot and go take a chill pill and listen to 90 seconds of Gen Stanley McCrystal talking about Empathy, not SympathyOn GPS: Gen. McChrystal's checklist for leadership

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/0...-checklist.cnn

Otherwise we are left with intolerance, incivility and hate (to these types firearms owners drink gasoline and eat broken glass) . The point was best summed by former Defense Sec Leon Panetta, before his retirement in addition to the disastrous possible US government shutdowns. The “24 hour news cycle feeding frenzy” only makes a bad situation much worse.

"Gridlock and “partisan dysfunction” in the political system now threaten “our quality of life, our national security, our economy, and our ability to address the problems confronting the nation,” Panetta said. This is what we have in Canada now

My summary: "Bullseye: 10X".

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Look like a setup with Marilou who 's gonna deposit on third reading tomorrow a ban on handguns.
    My Dog deposits also and I pick up after her. Do Kingston Residents have enough bags to pick up after these muppets or are the residents of Kingston just to supposed to assume the position and step on the crap of these profoundly undemocratic people produce? :o) Could we impose on the Iroquois to send some of these things back to England?

Glad this worked! As a resident of Kingston I thought this was madness!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    I think we need to get the military college (with all its soldiers and assault rifle) to close down... just think of the kids!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Bagels View Post
    Voted to reject the motion! Awesome news guys. These are victories that the federal government think tanks do look at. They take all this info in when deciding to see what happens when guns are banned etc.
    Yeah!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789