Can we get this verison of Micro roni?

HawkWei

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
mck.jpg
Hi there since Canada have no NFA law can we properly import the actual real MCK kit like this into Canada?

Attachments

• mck.jpg
    mck.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,518
they where on pre-order but then the order came in last month, so most places either have stock or are sold out depending on what color and pistol type you are wanting.

The original idea/intent was to give police officers a cheap way to turn a handgun into a rifle, to gain more accuracy in engaging suspects at a distance. It is along the similar vein/idea of the Pistol Caliber Carbines that would allow police officers to use their handgun magazine in a rifle format.

Both ideas fizzled because short AR-15's are just as good or even better and cheaper than the cost of those handgun-rifle hybrids.

It is an interesting idea, but just a developmental dead end.

It's a fun piece of kit for sure. I went through the same struggle - finding one of the new ones. I found mine. Use Google. :)

What you are looking for is the following: Micro Roni G4 NFA.

Are these made for people who are really bad at shooting pistols? Kind of like the 'lady's aid/fingers' in billiards?

They are cool looking "SMG" conversion that require no extra registration with CFO and they take 10 round pistol mags. Also you can use these in IPSC PCC divison which is fun!

I want one of these kits. Are they any good? My club has a pistol only steel range so I can’t use my fx9. I could use this.
I’d like to hear if they’re worth the money.

I want one of these kits. Are they any good? My club has a pistol only steel range so I can’t use my fx9. I could use this.
I’d like to hear if they’re worth the money.

I Just picked one up last week for my glock 17. Worth the money for sure, very sturdy polymer frame and improved my accuracy with my glock quite a bit. I mounted a red dot and it feels just like a pcc.

Back
Top Bottom