Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gray Ghost Gear Plate Carrier and L3a armor BLOW OUT SALE 10 ONLY

Buch of them shipped today few sets we are waiting on more armor tobe made so we can finish it off these orders

Is there an eta on when the rest of the carriers will ship?
    Last edited by Unexpected; 05-23-2019 at 07:59 PM.
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you have an idea of when the rest of the vests that are waiting for there plates will ship? Hate to pry but was hoping to have it next week
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    Do you have an idea of when the rest of the vests that are waiting for there plates will ship? Hate to pry but was hoping to have it next week
    There are 17 sets out standing . The shipment of the plates raw meterial is to land here on 31stcenought for abit 50 sets
    The remaining plate carriers arrive from bc by truck on the 30th.
    We have about 6 or so set of soft armor ready and will fit this first 6 sets as soon as carriers arrive.
    The remaining as soon as we xan finish off the soft plate.
    It is stupid busy at our shop and we are all working 7 days a week to get orders and products out
    to you.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    There are 17 sets out standing . The shipment of the plates raw meterial is to land here on 31stcenought for abit 50 sets
    The remaining plate carriers arrive from bc by truck on the 30th.
    We have about 6 or so set of soft armor ready and will fit this first 6 sets as soon as carriers arrive.
    The remaining as soon as we xan finish off the soft plate.
    It is stupid busy at our shop and we are all working 7 days a week to get orders and products out
    to you.
    Don’t take me the wrong way I work in retail too and I know how hard it can be, especially when you are opening a store for the first time, I was just curious about what was all going on. Thank you for your quick reply and your amazing deal and I wish you the best of luck with the future of your business from a future repeat customer
    Last edited by Unexpected; 05-23-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    Don’t take me the wrong way I work in retail too and I know how hard it can be, especially when you are opening a store for the first time, I was just curious about what was all going on. Thank you for your quick reply and your amazing deal and I wish you the best of luck with the future of your business from a future repeat customer
    Thank you for the support . It means alot!!

Simon,
    Any discounts on just a plate carrier? I already have the other gear from your shop.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by maple leaf View Post
    Simon,
    Any discounts on just a plate carrier? I already have the other gear from your shop.

Cheers
    send us an email, its getting do busy with the new retail location, i,m finding not enought time to check CGN as much
    info@sjhardware.com
    simon

Have these shipped yet? Just out of curiosity, I haven’t received an email or anything yet and I placed my order a month ago. I just want to make sure I didn’t get missed accidentally or anything like that
    Last edited by Unexpected; 06-11-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Also I’m assuming the carriers are grey as pictured, but I never asked to find out so what colour are the carriers coming in? Just curious

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123