Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3545474849505152535455

Thread: "Trudeau Has ‘Secret Plan’ on ‘Sweeping Gun Ban,’

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Junction View Post
    Are you a liberal ? Your method of "fact based decision making" has come under fire, and you sir, have only deflected the questions with stupid responses.

I have written multiple letters and emails to the senate and MP's

What I see from you is that; you are not answering or responding to "these things" that make you uncomfortable. F^^k any piece of shht who would open fire on dis-armed civilians/people.

I do not support any type off @$$-hat , white skinned or not, makes no difference to me, some people are just deranged.

STILL, you fail to respond to the comment/message, and argue that he was not a white supremacist nor was he a terrorist ... give me a FFFF'in break, he was obviously both no?

Do you think the white paint marker that he used to write racist messages on the guns used , that that is not racism or white supremacist bs?

Still you seem to think he is not a terrorist? Shill or not , this mr.tarrant is the dictionary definition of a terrorist.

It just makes me wonder why the f^^k .... such a stupid way to go out.

Why did he visit those mentioned Muslim majority countries, and supposedly tweet : "nice caring people" , then go about on an insane rampage... the facts don't add up.

You can deflect and pull the "3 D's" all you want <dodge dive duck dip dodge> (yes I'm making a dodgeball the movie reference)

I would love to hear your rebuttal or some fact based reprisal.

Thanks.

And by the way, god bless Canada, and those who live here. We do not want nor need a totalitarian state formed. We are what the rest of the world wishes it could be, and I hope that when/if I have children that they live with the freedoms and liberties that we take for granted[and that our ancestors sacrificed their lives for, in the wars]

Trudope is playing the long-game, and he knows deep down most Canadians dispise him. He can't be that naive can he?

You may be right or not.

Seems to me history is filled with deception when individuals or countries are desperate Hitler Stalin mao Castro

At minimum 911 is questionable

At minimum isis seemed to have connection to the Obama admin

Laugh or deny all you want but New Zealand now has guns banned and that makes the poweful very happy

You say God bless Canada - I assume you believe in God ? Then you should know that mans evil knows no limit.

Don’t crucify the guy, maybe you could do some research of both sides and then come to a conclusion ? It’s not very easy to trust words on paper or the internet or talking heads on cnn cbc or from government anymore.

Test all things

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    My apologies, but I cant take you as authority on cancer.

Cancer is curable, but if someone has chit for a brain, medicine is helpless.
    Nothing anyone says before "but" counts. If you look at caramel's post you refer to, its a really poor spot. Anonymous keyboard warrior, saying something to a complete stranger for what purpose....bad spot.

I am left only reading your post content after but.....

Hes a cancer survivor but can f'off. He has chit for brains.

Thinking those things is one thing. Expressing them, to somehow win a argument is both really low in context, and a serious personality defect.

Ignorant people need to be ignored.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 86k20 View Post
    Is this something that we could launch a class action lawsuit against the Liberal Govt for? What they are trying to do calls for a much more targeted aggressive response that forces them to have some real skin in the game. If they want to turn us into criminals overnight then if possible they should face some real consequences for their actions. Something severe enough that it sends a message to all future governments as well. If all of the industry people from importers to local store owners to hunting guides etc form a group and go after them for damages all the individual gun owners can be a secondary supporting group. We need to hit back BIG TIME here and slap these fools down some. They need to know if they try to pull this then they will become a target for a lawsuit and that it can/will cost them.
    Care to propose a rock solid pretence of a law suit against a government doing what they are legislatively entitled to do?

Remember the High River class action law suit? It lit up this site for three years and then what ............
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    You may be right or not.

Laugh or deny all you want but New Zealand now has guns banned and that makes the poweful very happy
    gs

Not only that but they now have police officers going door to door asking about peoples political affiliation, and if they support Donald Trump... NZ is 1984...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Very simple.

Welcome aboard, I had posted that conclusion years ago when we had a chance to do something about it.

Right now we're like cattle in the pen at Cargill just up the road from me mooing and milling around wondering what's going to happen next. Out of ideas, time, organization ....................
    And yet you still preach the same old "you guys do it wrong" while offering no alternative. Shut up already man.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Our problems are a result of a political creation. The Firearms Act. It will take a political act to create the solution that ends the senseless attacks on millions of Canadians that the FA's enables. Anything else is window dressing and lipstick on a pig. One way or another a reckoning is coming politically for the Liberals, FA's owners and JT this election. The behavior and acts by Liberals against us is without a doubt heinous and shows the depth of hatred they feel for their fellow Canadians and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Look at SNC and the Admiral. Truly a government and PMO that holds ethics and law in contempt and what's ironic they have a retired police officer that's been politized leading the attack. Think about that for a minute and I mean really think about that. Pour a scotch sit back and think. It's damn scary.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
    Not only that but they now have police officers going door to door asking about peoples political affiliation, and if they support Donald Trump... NZ is 1984...
    Do you have a source for that?

Expried Business Member
    Holy off the rails Batman!