Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: "Trudeau Has ‘Secret Plan’ on ‘Sweeping Gun Ban,’

Quote Originally Posted by hitfar1 View Post
    Can the government just take privately owned property without compensation and at the drop of an Order in Council or however? Anybody remember how that came about at the beginning of WW2 and how many Japanese Canadians and Americans had that exact thing happen to them? They lost their property and were rounded up and put in camps till the war`s end.
    Just sayin.
    Privy Council Order 1486, December 7 1941. Property was seized december 8, 1941.

CGN frequent flyer Doug The Canuck's Avatar
    How can you be so dumb? To say this is a CPC plot is just plain stupid. This is the most serious threat we have ever had. The Liberals MUST be defeated, and no one but the CPC can do it. Full stop!
    CSSA, NRA, NSCA Instructor, OFAH

Gun Control Is Like Trying To Prevent Drunk Driving By Making It Harder For Sober Drivers To Own Cars

If one thing is for sure the government is treading in deep water and by the looks of people’s responses in here they may not like the response they get back should they proceed this way
    Last edited by Unexpected; 05-09-2019 at 10:52 PM.

I agree with the general sentiment that Trudeau is backed into a corner and is desperate. What would be helpful to him is a big raid discovering a large "arms cache" of legal firearms, preferably owned by some white nationalists in Alberta.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stinson View Post
    My main concern is Blair's response. I was the typical Liberal evasive shuck and jive. If they have no plan for this rumored ban, he could have simply said so. I think he said a lot by what he didn't say,
    x2, scary stuff!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

National protest!!

just sent this to my Liberal HoC member

"I want to repeat my concern over the Liberal agenda that targets responsible, legal, sporting and hunting gun owners. I am a member of the local Fish and Game Association and I am active in many of the sporting disciplines that are part of the club.

If the Liberal Party of Canada believes that further restrictions on legal, responsible gun ownership will curtail criminal behaviour they are confused. Criminals get their guns illegally by way of our poorly trained, equipped and understaffed borders.

I will participate in a democratic defense of my current legal status despite the Liberal Party’s efforts to brand me a criminal and rob me of my hard earned (and legally tax paid) sporting equipment.

Do not count on my vote. Be assured you will see mine counted."

Send one to your's now!

Peter

BANNED
    Justin and cohorts are praying to Satan that someone shoots a lot of people this summer so they can gathers emotions and ride first class into re election.

In other words my guess is they the globalist will set up a shooting and that will gain media attention 24/7 and all the gun owners and conservatives will be labeled evil and Justin wins eternal dictatorship and will rule with vengeance.

No Tin hat just speaking what you know Is a very possible move for the globalists.

Trump says “our creed is Americanism not globalism” Justin says “post nation state”

Sheer 2019
    Trump 2020

CGN Regular
    Looks like it’s coming to the point of mass protest and Civil Disobedience.
    Last edited by Farris Bueller; 05-09-2019 at 10:14 PM.

CGN Regular
    It could be very true. Makes sense. Liberals need to shore up the left and keep the far left from splintering from them. They need to put a damper on the rising Green Party, especially if them two chicks join the greens(rumoured). This makes perfect sense.