Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: +TYPE 81 IN-STOCK NOW AVAILABLE!+ -Production Stock Running Out!-NEW T81 PROMO VID

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Man where is that range in the video? I can use that busted out 90s f150 for parts for my rebuild project :D
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Will more be produced? This type of rifle should continue on.
    Strongly agree but sadly the answer is likely no. Or definitely on a spotty unstable maybe I would think.
    We likely piggy back on larger orders to China from other 2nd and 3rd world nations on these and get a special side run to make them canadianized to meet our laws and come in NR. These are not surplus. China is still pumping them out for other naions still arming their forces with them. Otherwise TI would not be able to get them to start up tooling and factory set up for a small batch of 2 to 3k for example. The end user price would go up astronomically to cover these costs and would defeat all purpose of a tough as nails, mass produced and most important, affordable by canadian market average, comm bloc rifle.
    It sucks because in my opinion this had been the only new rifle available on the market in the last 3 years that actually came in affordable and kicked ass functioning exactly as designed right out of the box with almost zero real mechanical issues.

I love the Type 81 personally. I think it's a home run and would love to see them produced in the thousands every year flooding our market. It's a brilliant design by comm bloc rifle doctrine.
    Last edited by Travis Bickle; 09-13-2019 at 01:24 AM.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    Strongly agree but sadly the answer is likely no. Or definitely on a spotty unstable maybe I would think.
    We likely piggy back on larger orders to China from other 2nd and 3rd world nations on these and get a special side run to make them canadianized to meet our laws and come in NR. These are not surplus. China is still pumping them out for other naions still arming their forces with them. Otherwise TI would not be able to get them to start up tooling and factory set up for a small batch of 2 to 3k for example. The end user price would go up astronomically to cover these costs and would defeat all purpose of a tough as nails, mass produced and most important, affordable by canadian market average, comm bloc rifle.
    It sucks because in my opinion this had been the only new rifle available on the market in the last 3 years that actually came in affordable and kicked ass functioning exactly as designed right out of the box with almost zero real mechanical issues.

I love the Type 81 personally. I think it's a home run and would love to see them produced in the thousands every year flooding our market. It's a brilliant design by comm bloc rifle doctrine.
    +2
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post

I'll never let go of my type 81. Would love to get some custom furniture done. Anyone know of a company that would do this?
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

I’m somewhat debating on a 2nd 81 fixed stock this time in hopes we see lmg parts kits one day, I might on their last shipment get it just cuz.

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Are these in stock?

CGN frequent flyer
    Is the guy in the video Peter Sergakis Jr? Looks a lot like him
    f:P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Once sold out and if Trudeau wins somehow, do you mind to increase price to $6,000?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Are these in stock?
    Yup!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Will more be produced? This type of rifle should continue on.
    Not exactly sure. A lot of it depends on if/when a military order comes through that we can piggyback on. The factory last told us it would likely be 3-5 years until we see another run
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca