Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: +TYPE 81 IN-STOCK NOW AVAILABLE!+ -Production Stock Running Out!-NEW T81 PROMO VID

So far the first two I got came quick and I was also very impressed with the quality and very little to no bend on either fixed or folding, have not shot them yet, disassembly is very quick and easy makes for cleaning a breeze! I must say without even shooting one yet I had to buy 2 more, because one of each just isn’t enough imo =D . These last 2 are taking there time to get here . Was hoping to break them all in this weekend for thanks giving but we will see! Thanks tactical !

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    In the case of type 81, the exporter is polytech, not norinco.
    lol, funny that you all made it sound like they are all different companies. At the end of the day, it is all owned by PRC.

Anyhow, thats what i am doing to this long weekend. Between the T81 and VZ, its getting a crate of Romanian surplus thru them
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    lol, funny that you all made it sound like they are all different companies. At the end of the day, it is all owned by PRC.
    but they are different companies. its not a question of ownership. just like i cant say i drive an infiniti when its actually a nissan, just bcos they are both owned by the same company.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post

Anyhow, thats what i am doing to this long weekend. Between the T81 and VZ, its getting a crate of Romanian surplus thru them
    Sounds like a good weekend
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Took it out his monday. The T81 is definitely easier to clean than the VZ. Plus the barrel doesnt get all coated with carbon because the gas port faces forward unkike the the VZ, which also means you dont get gas burn on your support hand.
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN Regular
    Type 81>VZ
    Love the irons, the folder is increadibly sturdy, out of the box I have not had a semi auto supply as much fun, accuracy and looks as the t81 got.

Took mine out on the weekend as well and love both fixed and folding, fixed makes a great shooter I found a bit more comfort with the length and cheek position, I kind of like the sights as well. Found both to be accurate enough for what they are and were used for, pumpkin blasting ! . The folder was a blast and I think crowd favourite, fold the stock in and take a run down the pumpkin field . Pumpkin guts and dirt/snow flying over top your head felt like we were in a battlefield. Went out with a group of ten. Came back and everybody wanted one. Glad to say I bought 4 of them. Also not a single problem with the guns or mags.

CGN Regular
    Yup love mine too, any complaints I heard before...I found not to bother me at all, like the front sight window.

hello

are you still shipping T81s or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Sounds like a good weekend
    So ummm..... do you have a spare upper handguard i can buy
    Save Hong Kong!