Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FN PS90 rifles, barrels, mags, brass catcher everything you need in stock...

FN PS90 rifles, barrels, mags, brass catcher everything you need in stock...

Name:  845737008192.jpg
Views: 2831
Size:  17.8 KB
    Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Curious why the price on your basic PS90 is $400 USD more than the average price on Gunbroker? Unless your offered price is in CAD?

Also, you are missing the CMMG Flash-Hider that is necessary to install the short Barrel you are offering. Just saying....
    Mark C

On average they bring 15-1600.00USD on Gunbroker. There is also duty that has to be accounted for when entering the Canadian Commerce as they do not qualify under USMCA/NAFTA. That said, it stands to reason, if we can and we have gotten as high as 1600.00USD for them here in the US it doesn't make a lot of sense to make less and send them to Canada, so the export costs and duty have to be factored in, I hope you understand.

As for the CMMG THREAD ADAPTER, they are currently in transit. Once they have been inventoried we will post them on the site.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Curious why the price on your basic PS90 is $400 USD more than the average price on Gunbroker? Unless your offered price is in CAD?

Also, you are missing the CMMG Flash-Hider that is necessary to install the short Barrel you are offering. Just saying....
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 05-10-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    2100+usd... neat gat but a bit rich for my blood.

Short barrel plz

Quote Originally Posted by D.SEA View Post
    Short barrel plz
    There is a 10.4' barrel down the page. Looks short to me.

Any plans to offer a 18.5+ NR version?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    On average they bring 15-1600.00USD on Gunbroker. There is also duty that has to be accounted for when entering the Canadian Commerce as they do not qualify under USMCA/NAFTA. That said, it stands to reason, if we can and we have gotten as high as 1600.00USD for them here in the US it doesn't make a lot of sense to make less and send them to Canada, so the export costs and duty have to be factored in, I hope you understand.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    The duty on items manufactured outside NAFTA countries is between 3.5-5%, so let's call it $80 usd in duty.. so the other $420 usd is your import fee? Just for clarification's sake. Or can you point to a document that shows duty fees of 30% on firearms? Would you charge $500 usd to import a PS90 from a private seller? Do you charge $500 usd on other firearms the same price purchased from private sellers? Or your own stock?

OK, I don't think you read the post or to clarify... if we are selling them for 1600.00USD in the US because that is what the market is bringing for the PS90 due to the fact that there are none, it has to be cost effective to import them into Canada, please keep in mind there are additional costs associated when moving defense products to another country. Should you find one that is a better deal we can import one for you for $200.00 Canadian and $25.00 to ship it to Canada. Thereafter there is GST, duty on the value of the rifle and Canadian shipping to your door. If it is purchased from us we absorb the duty and the import costs which is included in the price of the firearm.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post
    The duty on items manufactured outside NAFTA countries is between 3.5-5%, so let's call it $80 usd in duty.. so the other $420 usd is your import fee? Just for clarification's sake. Or can you point to a document that shows duty fees of 30% on firearms? Would you charge $500 usd to import a PS90 from a private seller? Do you charge $500 usd on other firearms the same price purchased from private sellers? Or your own stock?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1895GS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    OK, I don't think you read the post or to clarify... if we are selling them for 1600.00USD in the US because that is what the market is bringing for the PS90 due to the fact that there are none, it has to be cost effective to import them into Canada, please keep in mind there are additional costs associated when moving defense products to another country. Should you find one that is a better deal we can import one for you for $200.00 Canadian and $25.00 to ship it to Canada. Thereafter there is GST, duty on the value of the rifle and Canadian shipping to your door. If it is purchased from us we absorb the duty and the import costs which is included in the price of the firearm.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    So you guys are saying your wont sell guns at a loss as a social benefit to the Canadian market?
    That's wack yo.

Quote Originally Posted by 1895GS View Post
    So you guys are saying your wont sell guns at a loss as a social benefit to the Canadian market?
    That's wack yo.
    Could you please sell something to me at loss as some social benefits to me because I am so broke now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast