Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FN PS90 rifles, barrels, mags, brass catcher everything you need in stock...

The PS90 is an amazing gun and is a head turner at the range. I roughly have 300rds through her now and not a single issue. Its a tack diver at 25 meters, unfortunately I shoot at an indoor range so that's the furthest I can shoot it. Give JF a thanks from me as he was great to deal with. I believe this is my 4th firearm I purchased from you and it wont be my last.

Thats a beauty iv always wanted a ps90 ever since I was a kid playing call of duty an stuff haha one day I’ll own one..... one day.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    whats the trigger like????
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    The PS90 is an amazing gun and is a head turner at the range. I roughly have 300rds through her now and not a single issue. Its a tack diver at 25 meters, unfortunately I shoot at an indoor range so that's the furthest I can shoot it. Give JF a thanks from me as he was great to deal with. I believe this is my 4th firearm I purchased from you and it wont be my last.

We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Came here excited....but....Whats with that barrel length?!?!?

Is there a 10” barrel rifle?

CGN Regular
    Any struggles finding ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    Any struggles finding ammo?
    Not if IRG is willing to bring it in, otherwise yes. For instance, there is currently no vendor in Canada with stock of either the FN or Federal offerings. Tradex (the usual source), is sold out. I am glad that I laid in 2000 rounds when I could, but that won't last long if I keep feeding both my Five-seveN and PS90.

What do you say IRG, are you going to offer the ammo again for these difficult-to-feed firearms?
    Mark C

I'm getting an average of 5.5 on the trigger pull using my wheeler digital gauge, there's very little travel in the trigger and it is pretty smooth. The first comment I always get when someone shoots it, is that they thought the trigger is going to be horrible because of what they hear. The trigger varies hugely on what generation of trigger pack you have I'm told. The only complaint I receive about the trigger is how wide the trigger blade is, which I can see. But I have huge hands so it doesn't bother me, I actually never noticed it until it was pointed out to me buy one of the range officers.

I haven't had any issues with ammo but I am pretty stocked up on it. I purchased 4000 rds of the 5.7 Federal at Christmas. I came across an amazing deal on it and grabbed all that the store had in stock at that time. Its not something you are going to find in stock everywhere, you got to keep an eye out for it and not just limit yourself to site sponsors. Now the FN brand 5.7 ammo is a completely different story, that stuff is really hard to get at a reasonable price when its ever in stock. I have never had any issues with the Federal 5.7 so I pretty much just stick with it. I do have a co-worker that reloads 5.7 for his Five-seven, its pretty risky and I would never trust reloaded ammo for it. I strongly don't recommend reloading for it.

There is a vendor with FN 5.7 rds currently in stock. Also Wolverine has some inbound as well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast