CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Five days. Five surprises- DAY-5 BIG SALE IS NOW ON!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    You are an anomaly. "Free shipping" seems to be one of the most important aspects of a purchase to CGN members.

People can't get their credit cards out fast enough to buy cases of ammo for $275 with free shipping but if it was priced at $250+$25 shipping they grumble and whine.
    Yup! I even buy things I don't really need to hit free shipping minimums. "$25 for this thing I need!? Awesome deal! Now to find $275 worth of stuff that I'll use eventually so I can get that free shipping! I guess another case of ammo wouldn't hurt!"

GunNutz
    Do they send out tracking info or does your stuff just show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins View Post
    Do they send out tracking info or does your stuff just show up.
    They send tracking, but I had to wait three days for it as they apparently did not ship it for three days after I paid. With taxes and shipping I saved $20 over buying the same item locally, so I guess in the end it should be okay. For some ungodly reason they picked UPS as a shipper, not super happy with that, living in the sticks it should be interesting getting my item.
    Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    They send tracking, but I had to wait three days for it as they apparently did not ship it for three days after I paid. With taxes and shipping I saved $20 over buying the same item locally, so I guess in the end it should be okay. For some ungodly reason they picked UPS as a shipper, not super happy with that, living in the sticks it should be interesting getting my item.
    They often wait up to a week to ship. And it comes with canpar, worse than UPS imho. But I don't save a little 20$ or so with tenda, I typically save 100$ or so on many orders.

With the sales tax I save 10% right off the bat compared to a LGS. It's usually at least 50$ right there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Great deal on the X300U, but 1 cent short of free shipping lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Great deal on the X300U, but 1 cent short of free shipping lol.
    Add the batteries.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    This
    Mr.Trudeau,you imported thousands of unvetted "m" “refugees”and paid $10M to a terrorist. We are struggling to lead a good life yet we are obligated to pay for this privileged class so that they can eat this country alive from the inside.

GunNutz
    Very slow shipping is a understatement, how does it take 5 days to put a single item into mail, pretty sure if i hadn’t phoned thursday they wouldn’t have bothered to ship this week.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789