Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mwjones's Avatar
    Does it take glock mags?

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    If your chiappa used a proprietary chiappa mag it would be 5 rnds
    If it uses a mag designed for a pistol it's 10 rnds .
    These MP40's use a mag that is not a pistol mag so its 5 rnds
    Ok I did not know that but you have to admit that law makes no sence because 10 rounds is 10 rounds nomatter if its coming out of a rifle or pistol magazine. Our laws don't make much sence sometimes. That's too bad because with the mp40 long magazine 10 rounds would have been nice because with 5 rounds and magazines at 50 bucks each you would spend most of your time reloading I think. I could have lived with the 5 round magazine if the barrel was normal size lol

Like the other poster told me it does not use pistol magazines it only uses the gsg factory 5 round magazines. If you have glock magazines and want a good rifle for those buy the ruger pc carbine it uses glock 10 round magazines and its a reliable gun and its cheaper to buy than the mp40.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    People are already considering adapting 10 round stick pistol mags. These may be pistols in the USA, but here they are probably CV - Commercial Variants of some military SMG, and those are all 5 round. Goes back to C-17 gun law.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I heard they were shipping and this is what I got. WTF!!

Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    LOL. So does this mean they are here then BL??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I'm joshing. I get bored waiting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I'm joshing. I get bored waiting.
    If any indication on what other dealers were speculating should be in some store(s) July 5th
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I kind of don't believe anything anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsaremyfriend View Post
    Like the other poster told me it does not use pistol magazines it only uses the gsg factory 5 round magazines. If you have glock magazines and want a good rifle for those buy the ruger pc carbine it uses glock 10 round magazines and its a reliable gun and its cheaper to buy than the mp40.
    I like running Glock mags in my non restricted JRC better

Name:  XTAbzM4l.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  49.2 KB
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.