Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041424344454647484951 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeedoggie View Post
    Blue line you guys rock thanks for helping to get these here it's a a great replica gun just like the stg44 , if you want the real thing in Canada you get a very pricey dewatt paper weight so keep up the good work and happy shooting
    Sorry no dice.

A .22 is not a great replica stg44 gun. It is an embarrassment to the owner.

They realize it after firing it the first time.

The number of the .22 versions of 'stuff' sitting around and being resold BNIB tells the tale.

Quite a few just sit in closets due to disappointment.

I was tempted but happily saw a guy with one briefly at the range before I made any mistakes.

Shooting it and seeing it shoot .22s leaves everyone......let us say.....underwhelmed.

Maybe suitable and ok for a kids gun etc

Please no more .22 replica stuff
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Then he buys a GSG16.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsaremyfriend View Post
    Yeah sorry you are right and its nothing to do with your company or the quality im sure its good I guess I am just mad at the laws of Canada because I always wanted a mp40 but I just wish it could hold 10 or more rounds and I wish the gun was non restricted with the restricted barrel so yes its my issue and I know you guys work hard to get these here within the laws of Canada and im sure lots of people will love them and I wont make anymore negative comments just because I was disappointed by the gun laws in Canada again. I just got excited about this gun when I heard of it and then was disappointed by the restrictions. The restricted looks good.
    Thank you for explaining, and we understand your frustration, no problem at all. Like I said, if you need anything from us at anytime, do not hesitate to call us or send us a quick email, we will do our best to help you out from our side.

Each to there own I guess i don't mind the stg 22 shoots fine and good for plinking and I don't feel embarrassed at all use mine all the time without problems

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    Sorry no dice.

The number of the .22 versions of 'stuff' sitting around and being resold BNIB tells the tale.

I was tempted but happily saw a guy with one briefly at the range before I made any mistakes.

Shooting it and seeing it shoot .22s leaves everyone......let us say.....underwhelmed.

Yeah, disagree with this. I have had lots of compliments at the range, and it's a fun plinker. The .22 MP 40 is also a blast to shoot as well. Sorry you don't enjoy yours

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Alright, alright, alright ...

The shipment of Restricted MP40's have arrived in Canada, and they are on their way to Vancouver.

We are starting to ship starting new week.

#goodnews #sohappyrightnow

Looked at your website but didn't see where to order one. I am interested in purchasing one but how?

Super GunNutz
    Have to disagree , I quite like mine. I don't shoot a whole lot of 22, but when i do, my various 22 replicas usually get the nod. People at the range seem to love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    Sorry no dice.

NM wrong thread
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Road pirates aside, are we there yet?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Road pirates aside, are we there yet?
    Almost. The trucker stopped for a pee break, should be back on the road momentarily. Google says, almost arrived at destination.