Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 304042434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

Hey Blue Line mine arrived today. It functioned great and is shooting well. Never thought I would own a MP40 even if it semi-auto.

Thanks for bringing these into Canada!

P.S. I HATE 5 ROUNDS MAGS but it helps me save ammo!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .45colt View Post
    Hey Blue Line mine arrived today. It functioned great and is shooting well. Never thought I would own a MP40 even if it semi-auto.

Thanks for bringing these into Canada!

P.S. I HATE 5 ROUNDS MAGS but it helps me save ammo!
    Great guys!!! We are very happy to hear ya'll having a good time with the 9mm.

More magazines are coming, we promise. For now, enjoy the one you have on hand, we'll get you more as soon as we receive them. Understand its pretty hectic around here, we got the GSG-16 project coming here very soon, this R 9mm, the NR 9mm, some other 'secret' things down the pipeline.

Working hard to keep you guys happy with new stuff .... keep shooting and having fun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    As expected considering shipping time once the Ontario CFO (still waiting) gets around to it, it is going to be late next week at the earliest now......
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

Awesome. Might just keep one unfired and beat on another.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Great guys!!! We are very happy to hear ya'll having a good time with the 9mm.

More magazines are coming, we promise. For now, enjoy the one you have on hand, we'll get you more as soon as we receive them. Understand its pretty hectic around here, we got the GSG-16 project coming here very soon, this R 9mm, the NR 9mm, some other 'secret' things down the pipeline.

Working hard to keep you guys happy with new stuff .... keep shooting and having fun.
    Can you pm me the secret things? I have a reputation to keep up as knowing random gun stuff and this would help with keeping up appearances.
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Arrived.

Now the 2+ week wait for the paper that I need to take it out.

Very nice.

Manual could have used pictures along with the disassembly description.

Not clear why the muzzle sling attachment cannot be on the right or why the plastic could not be correctly Bakelite colorized.

Most annoying is that the Box insert is made for a second magazine which would not require separate shipping charges to obtain.

I will not be ordering a second magazine

I will see what I can find on the secondary market in due course independently.

If not, that is ok too, just helps this customer save money not feeding the Canada Post Union.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.

On further examination.

Upgrade 'Very nice' to 'Awesome'.

Very nice weight and feel. Components and assembly seem solid.

Shame about the sling on the left.

Wonder what color nail polish the wife might have that would fix the Bakelite color up on the black plastic bits......

Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    On further examination.

Upgrade 'Very nice' to 'Awesome'.

Very nice weight and feel. Components and assembly seem solid.

Shame about the sling on the left.

Wonder what color nail polish the wife might have that would fix the Bakelite color up on the black plastic bits......
    Can the sling swivel not be changed to the right side,like in the original ones?
    I know it's been asked before,an original mag fits very sloppy,but I wonder if it could be adapted somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by M1-Garand View Post
    Can the sling swivel not be changed to the right side,like in the original ones?
    No because the fittings on top and bottom where the part slots in are different sizes so it cannot be reversed.

If they were the same size all you need to do is flip it over but as the (bottom I think.....is larger) it will not fit in the stop indent to let you position the sling on the right.

You need an entirely new part with the sling insert on the right.

The Grip and Guard is a simple matter to replace the black ones with Bakelite coloured parts but again you cannot use original parts so they have to be custom made to fit or you have to colour them somehow to get them like that.