Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

Where is that Monday morning update?

I think I will keep my money in my pocket and play with my 1940 made mp 40. the germans were a hard bunch to deal with but the weapons they made are still going strong in the world today. german steel is very good metal compared to the junk norico makes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mg34 View Post
    I think I will keep my money in my pocket and play with my 1940 made mp 40. the germans were a hard bunch to deal with but the weapons they made are still going strong in the world today. german steel is very good metal compared to the junk norico makes.
    These new MP40's are not made by Norinco , they are made in Germany by Germans .
    That being said the reviews of the new 9mm MP40 are not what one would expect from German craftsman of old
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    Best news I’ve heard all week!!

Any other calibers in the works? I’d love a 45
    shame
    I take ma shirt off when I fry me some bacon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Update.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I am curious as to what it is going to look like. I would like to purchase one.
    Uh oh, Canada

I did it my way.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post
    As none like that (actually the opposite) can be found its not clear what you are talking about.

Please share and post.
    ht tps://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/chris-heuss/gsg-mp40-gun-review/

Big and well known reviewer and legit it is the FIRST one that pops up on Google...review is also less then 2 years old.

Sounds like GSG should stick to their .22 copys of guns, sadly.
    Last edited by hannibal.black98; 05-15-2019 at 08:01 AM.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by mg34 View Post
    Most of this gun and other guns GSG makes do not have much STEEL in them them...a lot of light weight and cheap alloys meant to handle the occasional use of low powered rimfire ammo...

GSG makes fun, cheap guns mostly in .22LR...they LOOK the part but have none or next to no interchangeable parts with their original versions.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    These new MP40's are not made by Norinco , they are made in Germany by Germans .
    That being said the reviews of the new 9mm MP40 are not what one would expect from German craftsman of old
    x2...GSG is also not an older, "heritage" German gun maker, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    It's disposable income for some people.

If THIS boggles your mind, don't ever watch or go to Barrett Jackson.
    It boggles my mind...even if you are quick and careless with "disposable" income or not...because it doesn't work for ####!!!
    Last edited by hannibal.black98; 05-15-2019 at 08:02 AM.