Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I fully expect and am ready for a price increase on this. Preorders are typically priced on the low end to attract buyers. I no longer go into pre-order deals naively.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Price had to be slightly adjusted, as its hitting pre-sale dealers, etc. Nothing dishonest, $699 was our best guess when we first learned the news of its arrival, but things change, cost go up, and we had to adjust. Its still possible we might hit the sub 7, but highly unlikely at this point, we have to wait and see.
    Respect for you guys, thank you for everything you do for the community!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Respect for you guys, thank you for everything you do for the community!

Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    We were clear that the price is not final, and that price might change, but the $699 was definitely the mark we wanted to hit. But upon speaking with dealers, margins, costs, etc things started emerging, $699 proved to be not feasible... Also, we try to be present here as much as we can, answering comments, making things fun, etc, but updating everyone seconds to the day is not always possible.

We truly strive to provide the cheapest possible price on all products we import, and try to bring in some cool stuff for everyone, but calling us dishonest, not cool either. We've been preeeeeety open about the whole process, with the .22 and 9mm MP40.

Anyhow, sorry for the change ...
    Late appology accepted, I figured your original estimate had a typo where you meant "with" confidence rather then "in" confidence as it made more sense that way...... I guess it would have been wiser just to say that the price would be determined on arrival and leave it at that, rather then add the confident suggestion that it should be under $699...... life and learn eh!
    Final pricing and MSRP will be determined on arrival, but we can say in confidence that it will be under the $699 mark.
    I don't think anyone expects real time, or hour by hour or even day by day announcements but give the prices released by retailers a couple weeks ago the final price must have been known sometime before that no?

Perhaps after making the bold and confident initial price prediction, it would have been prudent to announce/correct the price estimate here rather then wait till the poop flowed downhill.....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Late appology accepted, I figured your original estimate had a typo where you meant "with" confidence rather then "in" confidence as it made more sense that way...... I guess it would have been wiser just to say that the price would be determined on arrival and leave it at that, rather then add the confident suggestion that it should be under $699...... life and learn eh!

I don't think anyone expects real time, or hour by hour or even day by day announcements but give the prices released by retailers a couple weeks ago the final price must have been known sometime before that no?

Perhaps after making the bold and confident initial price prediction, it would have been prudent to announce/correct the price estimate here rather then wait till the poop flowed downhill.....
    The $699 was brought to our attention by an employee here, ####, so we went and changed it yesterday. The $750 was known for some time, you're correct, just forgot to change/update it on here...

Argh, like you said, live and learn ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    So question BL, one dealer said they will have them instore on July 5th. Other dealers are saying end of July.

What's your perspective on an actual date (yes I know it can be pushed back etc...)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Who are the presale dealers? Who do we order from if not directly from you? And yes, WHEN are they here?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Frontier had 5 for sale 2 or so days ago for 750 and said they will be recieving them July 5th, Bullseye has them for sale both R an NR versions and state end of July.
    Northern Elite has a pre order out for the R versions and say end of July aswrll
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

5 or 10 round magazines?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    5 round neutered.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.