Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Shyt I can be bribed with a two-piece KFC meal. Hopefully Blue Line will include a coupon from KFC with each order.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business Member
    To answer a few Qs,

Warranty and service will be available thorough us -
    the parts won't be available right away, but will come in the subsequent shipment.
    the magazine will be available for purchase as well.
    R will arrive first, followed by the NR.
    You can contact your local dealer to preorder, or wait until they arrive, they will be shipped out asap.

Asap is relative.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Asap is relative.
    Can't be any sooner than possible.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

It's possible.

Any chance the Ottawa Cabela's is getting these instock? I'd like to handle the NR before buying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    How does the quality of the GSG MP40's in 9mm compare to the SSD 9mm BD38's that 2 big dealers brought in over 10 years ago?

Any endurance testing done to see how many rounds (Thousands) it can fire repeatedly before a failure?
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose." - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Ugly View Post
    How does the quality of the GSG MP40's in 9mm compare to the SSD 9mm BD38's that 2 big dealers brought in over 10 years ago?

Any endurance testing done to see how many rounds (Thousands) it can fire repeatedly before a failure?
    Have you checked youtube yet?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    Any chance the Ottawa Cabela's is getting these instock? I'd like to handle the NR before buying.
    I was there 2 weeks ago and asked the guy at the counter if they were getting any. He checked his list that was 6 months out, and it wasn't on the list. Maybe the list will get updated and they will be able to get them.

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Ugly View Post

Having owned a BD38 before it was bought back (confiscated with compensation) by the government, I can say that the gun was built like a tank. Milled steel receiver, Bakelite lower, open bolt semi auto functioning the gun would likely have lasted several lifetimes. It was supposedly built identically as an MP38 without the full auto, probably why it cost me $2880 after taxes and shipping from Marstar. The gsg models are apparently zinc castings with plastic lowers, probably very comparable to my Umarex MP40 B.B. gun which is a lot of fun btw. That said, I’m planning to buy a gsg model as I love the design but I know it won’t be anywheres close to my BD38.
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols