Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353637383940414243444546474850 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Prices shouldn't creep up. Just say'n.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Credit card in hand and ready to rock!!
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

From what I've seen for the 9mm and with my .22 version the front sight protector is held on by the nut and can be taken on and off and put on both ways.

Blue line you guys rock thanks for helping to get these here it's a a great replica gun just like the stg44 , if you want the real thing in Canada you get a very pricey dewatt paper weight so keep up the good work and happy shooting

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Prices shouldn't creep up. Just say'n.
    Agree, and we are doing our darn darnest not to, and to keep prices as low as possible. Its not an easy feat, with our crummy $, and ever-increasing shipping costs. The 9 is naturally more expensive than the .22, and I think we did an okay job at pricing it competitively.

Agree?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeedoggie View Post
    Blue line you guys rock thanks for helping to get these here it's a a great replica gun just like the stg44 , if you want the real thing in Canada you get a very pricey dewatt paper weight so keep up the good work and happy shooting

Thank you dear sir.

Dumb question but do actual mp40 mags fit in this gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Greygoose8 View Post
    Dumb question but do actual mp40 mags fit in this gun?
    No.

placed order with bullseye. pricy but no choice
    any chance to do mugs cheaper ? to have fun i need at least 4 or 5 extra

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    You must be real fun at parties.

I have a serous question for you tho. I see you registered to this forum a month ago, and have some 13 posts only in this thread, and out of the 13, I'd say 10 are negative. What is your agenda here, and what are you trying to achieve. If you are a 'real' customer, please let us prove you otherwise, try the MP40 9mm or one of our other products and let us wow you with our service. Seriously, phone us, and we'll be more than happy to help you in any way possible, with anything.

But if you are trolling just for fun, and posting negative comments, come on, we are past that in here.
    Yeah sorry you are right and its nothing to do with your company or the quality im sure its good I guess I am just mad at the laws of Canada because I always wanted a mp40 but I just wish it could hold 10 or more rounds and I wish the gun was non restricted with the restricted barrel so yes its my issue and I know you guys work hard to get these here within the laws of Canada and im sure lots of people will love them and I wont make anymore negative comments just because I was disappointed by the gun laws in Canada again. I just got excited about this gun when I heard of it and then was disappointed by the restrictions. The restricted looks good.