Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313233343536373839404142434446 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

Could they not have gone towards an MP-41 profile for a non-restricted version?

Aesthetically speaking, that long barrel looks ridiculous....

I'd pay more for something like this.

Edit: Still not compliant, it MUST have a minimum 18.5" barrel for centre fire. Ugh, stupid laws.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Weapontech; 07-17-2019 at 07:43 AM.
    You are either trained or untrained, and you
    will always fall to the level of your training.

Quote Originally Posted by Weapontech View Post
    Could they not have gone towards an MP-41 profile for a non-restricted version?

Aesthetically speaking, that long barrel looks ridiculous....

I'd pay more for something like this.

This would be cool, i suppose you could always make your own stock

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsaremyfriend View Post
    The non restricted 9mm version has the weird barrel extension. It has to to make it the proper non restricted length. Just go back in this post to about page 16 and you can see the non restricted photos.
    Um.... wow.

Restricted it is.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by gunsaremyfriend View Post
    The non restricted 9mm version has the weird barrel extension. It has to to make it the proper non restricted length. Just go back in this post to about page 16 and you can see the non restricted photos.
    Riiiight........18.5" barrel minimum for centre fire, not OAL length as per rim-fire.

Wow, quite the choice. Something I have to register, or the fishing rod that takes 5 rounds.
    You are either trained or untrained, and you
    will always fall to the level of your training.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    MP41 and can would look okay. Speaking of which I was offered a converted auto 41 for $400 in the day. I wish I had got it.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Um.... wow.

Restricted it is.
    Yeah to me the non restricted looks like a cartoon … Like bugs bunny stuck something in the end of elmer fudds mp40 so he couldn't shoot him and it would backfire lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Closest thing to the mp41 look would be the tnw Suomi, and it still looks a bit ridiculous with the 18.5 barrel but not quite as bad as the MP40
    This barrel length BS law needs to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    Closest thing to the mp41 look would be the tnw Suomi, and it still looks a bit ridiculous with the 18.5 barrel but not quite as bad as the MP40
    This barrel length BS law needs to go!
    If Trudeau wins the next election you will be lucky to own a gun at all in a few years lol Its always the legit gun owners who just want to have cool replicas with at least 10 round magazines who suffer.... The criminals still do what hey do because they don't have to abide by laws.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    You know how NORAD tracks Santa at Xmas time on TV, the animated version, Well,...Is there an APP for tracking The Blue Line Luxury Liner/Cargo Ship Progress across the Ocean? Lol
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose." - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Just whack all the pirates, open up the shipping lanes, and bring these in.

On NR, what is the thread specs at muzzle? There are some slip over fake cans out there. That would look okay.
    Last edited by Deckard; 07-21-2019 at 10:13 AM.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.