Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

Wednesday update?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    ht tps://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/chris-heuss/gsg-mp40-gun-review/

Big and well known reviewer and legit it is the FIRST one that pops up on Google...review is also less then 2 years old.

Sounds like GSG should stick to their .22 copys of guns, sadly.
    Well thanks for the laugh anyway.

I would suggest that anyone reading these posts look up some youtube video reviews that are current.

And judge for yourselves not what others tell you.

That isn't a current review and not a video review.

Its a guy trying to be what they think is clever and quippy.

Its just not an objective review.

Try not to get your reviews from guys who act like they want to review guns for CNN

Its pointless and brainless like immediately being negative and sneering at the product plus making fun of Amish and Nazis as some type of review angle

Right out of the box the reviewer has an agenda.

Desperate to find something negative to say.

Maybe you could at least look at something current about what we are talking about not years old.

Example

Something is wrong with the gun because he thinks people sound confused on the phone.

A phone call from my FFL woke me up. “Your special order just came in, it’s a German Sport Guns MP40 in 9mm.”
    He sounded a bit confused.

Something is wrong because the wooden box was made by the Amish and he just bought a German product......now he is worried about 'Nazis'

It was stamped American Tactical MP40 with what looked like a Nazi eagle above it.
    On the crate’s side a metal plate read “American Tactical Imports, Rochester, NY Amish Hand-Crafted Case. ”
    An Amish-made crate with a semi-automatic version of a German machine gun inside. Go figure.

He is Angry it came in a wooden box...........

The salesman dragged out a large cardboard box.
    It was unusually heavy. Much to my surprise, we found a large wood crate inside.
    American Tactical Import’s website specifically says, “No wood crate.”

PLUS the guy is an ANTI........

The question no one asked: what’s it for? All guns should have a purpose:

As for shooting it the problems he describes are nowhere else to be found other than a fairy tale story.

The guy is either an idiot, did not assemble/reassemble it properly, wants attention or likely all 3.

I recommend everyone read this and then look at some recent videos of people actually handing and shooting.

And judge for yourselves. Not a wall of 'I don't like it' and a half baked prehistoric review.

Last edited by Milanczar; 05-15-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post

I would suggest that anyone reading these posts look up some youtube video reviews that are current.

Try not to get your reviews from guys who act like they want to review guns for CNN

Its pointless and brainless like immediately being negative and sneering at the product plus making fun of Amish and Nazis as some type of review angle

Maybe you could at least look at something current about what we are talking about not years old.

Example

Something is wrong with the gun because he thinks people sound confused on the phone.

A phone call from my FFL woke me up. “Your special order just came in, it’s a German Sport Guns MP40 in 9mm.”

Something is wrong because the wooden box was made by the Amish and he just bought a German product......now he is worried about 'Nazis'

It was stamped American Tactical MP40 with what looked like a Nazi eagle above it.
    On the crate’s side a metal plate read “American Tactical Imports, Rochester, NY Amish Hand-Crafted Case. ”
    An Amish-made crate with a semi-automatic version of a German machine gun inside. Go figure.

It was unusually heavy. Much to my surprise, we found a large wood crate inside.

As for shooting it the problems he describes are nowhere else to be found other than a fairy tale story.

The guy is either an idiot, did not assemble/reassemble it properly, wants attention or likely all 3.

I recommend everyone read this and then look at some recent videos of people actually handing and shooting.

And judge for yourselves. Not a wall of 'I don't like it' and a half baked prehistoric review.

LOL^^^ Awesome post man.

I do agree with ya, not too mention look at some of his other posts in different threads
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Since few of us have seen combat, I can live with a range toy that takes work to make it work. The better videos to watch are those about fixes. Be grateful this thing is sold in a Liberal world where looks are everything ban worthy.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Just a guess but I am assuming the NR version will look something like the US 16" barrel .22lr version with the fake can.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanczar View Post

Example

Holy invested much into a gun you have yet to hold/see in person!!! lolll

Was just trying to warn some before throwing their money away...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Hey blue line give us more info you said on monday !

I phoned a couple of days ago, and they said the shipping department does not know when they will be receiving them so just keep an eye on CGN, and the Blue Line website. I cannot wait to buy one I think they are going to be a load of fun.
    Uh oh, Canada

I did it my way.

What's with all the negativity? So a couple of morons online had a few malfunctions because they hold onto the magazine while firing, or they had a couple of jams here and there. For me the cool factor alone is the selling point. For only $600 you get a functioning replica of the real deal that you can actually take to the range. For the price, I think it's a steal. I also don't mind trouble shooting a bit to fix any minor issues. Six hundred bones is chump change.

Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    What's with all the negativity? So a couple of morons online had a few malfunctions because they hold onto the magazine while firing, or they had a couple of jams here and there. For me the cool factor alone is the selling point. For only $600 you get a functioning replica of the real deal that you can actually take to the range. For the price, I think it's a steal. I also don't mind trouble shooting a bit to fix any minor issues. Six hundred bones is chump change.
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH