Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1525272829303132333435363738394041424345 ... LastLast

Thread: New! Gsg mp-40 9mm restricted & non-restricted versions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I consider GSG and Chiappa to be the bare minimum to get the job done.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I consider GSG and Chiappa to be the bare minimum to get the job done.
    People just get very excited for a german style mp40 as do I... I have the umarex mp40 bb gun which is super well made for a bb gun and I would love to own a 9mm replica mp40 but I cant get past the weird barrel and even with the restricted the 5 round magazine is almost useless plus I have to buy their magazines to get more 5 rounds lol I will stick with my chiappa m1-9mm because at least it uses 10 round magazines and I have 8 chiappa factory mags which work perfect and the gun with all 8 magazines was the price of this gun with one 5 round mag.

10 rounds is good but 5 you might as well have a single shot ….It will take you 2 minutes to reload lol

and that's if the spring tension is light lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mwjones's Avatar
    I would gladly pay this price for a non restricted, closed bolt sa clone of a mk II sten. Just sayin.

I so wish this gun came with a normal size non restricted barrel and 15 to 25 round magazine. semi -auto is fine but when will the government acknowledge normal license owning gun lovers and collectors are not the problem.

I cant see a lot of criminals using expensive and fairly rare mp40 9mm semi automatic replicas over stolen 9mm handguns lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsaremyfriend View Post
    People just get very excited for a german style mp40 as do I... I have the umarex mp40 bb gun which is super well made for a bb gun and I would love to own a 9mm replica mp40 but I cant get past the weird barrel and even with the restricted the 5 round magazine is almost useless plus I have to buy their magazines to get more 5 rounds lol I will stick with my chiappa m1-9mm because at least it uses 10 round magazines and I have 8 chiappa factory mags which work perfect and the gun with all 8 magazines was the price of this gun with one 5 round mag.
    The 9mm won't have the weird barrel extension.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by mwjones View Post
    I would gladly pay this price for a non restricted, closed bolt sa clone of a mk II sten. Just sayin.
    Agreed if for nothing more than the fact that is was the sub gun my great grandfather used in the war

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The 9mm won't have the weird barrel extension.
    The non restricted 9mm version has the weird barrel extension. It has to to make it the proper non restricted length. Just go back in this post to about page 16 and you can see the non restricted photos.