Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRPS Sniper Series - Brought to you by GBT

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar

CRPS Sniper Series - Brought to you by GBT

The CRPS in partnership with Go Big Tactical, is proud to announce the addition of an exciting new format, the CRPS Sniper Series Extreme Challenge 2-day match.

A new 2-Day Extreme Challenge match format has been added to our calendar in 2021. This was only planned for 2022 but our passionate host in Saskatchewan, Curt Rouse, suggested we do it in 2021. With his help, we are pleased to announce the CRPS Sniper Series Extreme Challenge match at the Twisted Rooster Rifle Ranch in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The course of fire will be the same as the other sniper series matches but adds hiking distances between stages and a new Hardcore Division. Hardcore Division competitors will be required to camp out overnight at the designated overnight areas. We will provide toilet facilities and access to water (water will require filtration). All gear required for the weekend will need to be carried by the competitors throughout the weekend. This includes all food, water for the day, tent, sleeping bag, cooking, water filtration, etc. Open Division is also available and will not require camping but the hikes between stages are still required. We are working on the series FAQ and will have it available early in the new year (2021).

This promises to be an epic match and hope to see you all there. For all questions, please contact sniper@rimfireprecision.ca. If you are interested in hosting an event similar to this and think you have the property required please contact us to discuss the opportunity.

Updated 2021 Schedule

Event Date Venue City Province Registration Link Notes
    01-May-21 Battle Hill 1-day South Middlesex Ontario Register Now! *** SOLD OUT ***
    25-Jul-21 Nicola Valley Fish & Game 1-day Merritt British Columbia Register Now!
    August Western Championships TBD British Columbia
    14-Aug-21 Twister Rooster Rifle Ranch 2-day Extreme Saskatoon Saskatchewan Register Now! 2-Day - Extreme Match - Hardcore Division Available
    06-Nov-21 Battle Hill 2-day South Middlesex Ontario Register Now!

CGN Regular
    Very cool Tom!

Anyone have links of past events? I'm a few years away from something like this but would love to see a weekend or event walkthrough of stages,what guys are using at that level.

"Hardcore" division sign me up
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    Anyone have links of past events? I'm a few years away from something like this but would love to see a weekend or event walkthrough of stages,what guys are using at that level.

I don't have any real knowledge of this event, or experience. But I am imagining it will be something like this match:
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

CGN frequent flyer
    This is very interesting. My local gun club is hosting one of these... I think it’s time to get into long range .22..

Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    I don't have any real knowledge of this event, or experience. But I am imagining it will be something like this match:
    Great vid, wish they had more stages but got the general idea. Definitely has my interest going into all these Xmas and boxing day sales.

CGN Regular
    Shame it's only .22. Any plans to do a centre fire match?

If a center fire match started up Id be signed up in a heartbeat.

This looks like fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast