Wow..... never seen this before

GundamZero

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 99.5%
208   1   1
So I haven't bought a new gun in a long time and had to sell almost all my them about a year back for a down payment on my home.

So I decided to treat myself to a new gun.

Well out of all the CGN sponsors P&D was one of two to stock the specific rifle and had a better price.

So I placed an order through email with Malinda and Curtis and it was shipped the same day as order.

No big deal right....... Alot of stores ship same day.

Then today it was delivered and I was blown away.

The box was wrapped in wrapping paper and even had zip ties around it. I have only ever seen this care in shipping once before and it was Irunguns.

Ive even had as bad as a store just putting stickers on the firearms logos on the original box and shipping it that way before.

But wow thank you for such a great transaction and such a great shipping job.

I will be definitely a return customer.

4HweSRN.jpg

Tillsonburg Gun Shop was very discreet with my Wk180 last week. Brown paper no logo and TGS as the shipper. Great with nosey Toronto neighbours

Shipping and proper packing of items has always been a big priority for us. When we started this business (20 years ago) we shared some shipping /receiving space with a company that made chef's hats and clothing and had access to their fiberglass strapping machine. We were so impressed that we eventually bought our own machine and have wrapped (50 lb craft paper) and strapped thousands of parcels since. This process has served us well and rarely have any issues with the parcels not arriving safe. Thanks for your business. Phil.

Back
Top Bottom