Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Lol. Now I'm a Liberal ?

Brother.....you had better check your Target Sports playbook from years past before you post. I think you may be surprised who the real Liberals are.

At any rate.....you have made a very short....but Distinguished list of people on my Ignore list.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Lol. Now I'm a Liberal ?

Brother.....you had better check your Target Sports playbook from years past before you post. I think you may be surprised who the real Liberals are.

At any rate.....you have made a very short....but Distinguished list of people on my Ignore list.
    And my point has been made.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Looking over your whooping 42 posts, it appears you either work at Target Sports or are very close to someone who does.

Don't hide behind sarcasm and poor wit. If you work there, speak up....this should be fun.
    Why is it that the first thing someone attacks is the post count, especially if they disagree with someone? Given the sheer number of viewers / verses posters, it's pretty clear that MOST people post very rarely.

But on topic.....

We've made changes to the management and the management style at Target Sports and I am very confident positive changes are afoot.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Why is it that the first thing someone attacks is the post count, especially if they disagree with someone? Given the sheer number of viewers / verses posters, it's pretty clear that MOST people post very rarely.

But on topic.....

We've made changes to the management and the management style at Target Sports and I am very confident positive changes are afoot.

JR
    It wasn't the post count.....good God man, open your eyes.
    It was how many of those 42 post were used defending Target sports.

Anyway.... I've said my piece. You seem to have the same song and dance answers about how you'll fix things.

Never happens. Never will. And many will never forget.....
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    I skipped to the last page. I opted for an associate membership where I can only go on weekdays and have to pay $35, mainly because it’s close to my work and I’m already a full member elsewhere.

I like it because I don’t have to converse with anyone, I can just show up, find a lane and shoot. I don’t mind being social sometimes, but at other clubs it’s usually the cranky old guys that look at me half their age and have something to say about everything.

So for the purposes of handgun shooting or .22lr rifles- I like Target Sports.
    CSSA and CCFR member

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod B View Post
    Shares are currently selling for between $12000.00 & $15000.00. They are usually posted on the club house bulletin board. Come for a visit on Saturday morning & have a look.

That's insane.

NK! That is absolutely nuts! does that come with white glove service, or a massage?, because club memberships in Arizona outdoor/indoor don't cost that nonsense. Is Sharon 24hr?. JK SA!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Target sports is legit if u live in GTA, and you go when it's not busy.
    All this hate for Target sports is making me wonder if it's a smear campaign. Perhaps I haven't joined sharon, or any other prestigious club, but ####, the service they offer and the people behind the counter have been nothing but friendly and nice to me!
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

https://scottsdalegunclub.com/?SID=7...dce1e50f068ca2

https://phoenixrodandgun.org/

Here are the other 2 places I like to practice at when I am there, remember we live in Canada. So stay humble my friends. We're lucky to have what we have no matter what club/range you are a member of, what happened in the past is just that. Everybody makes mistakes, it's the person who admits to that/those mistakes that can truly be forgiven. Let's not throw stones when we all live in a glass house
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post

But on topic.....

JR
    JR, I can certainly see the changes you have made. I would agree, things are improving and the experience is getting better. When Julie is out of the office and on the floor, staff is paying attention and things flow smoothly. I was somewhat disappointed when renewing my full memebership last week, I was simply handed the form and the staff walked away. I had to interrupt the counter staff's conversation to take my $600.00. Not sure what their conversation was about but didnt sound relevate to the work at hand.