CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bergara BXR .22 LR $819.95 Free Shipping!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Not a whole lot of details on the finer details of these on their site - just a somewhat obnoxious hype video

I'm seriously looking at the Ruger Competition, and I'd like to see some reasons why I should want this instead if I am looking for a self-loading .22 target rifle.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Not a whole lot of details on the finer details of these on their site - just a somewhat obnoxious hype video

I'm seriously looking at the Ruger Competition, and I'd like to see some reasons why I should want this instead if I am looking for a self-loading .22 target rifle.
    This definitely beats out the Ruger in stock category., I would have thought Ruger would have done more than paint a wood stock in that price range.
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Cavs42 View Post
    It takes 10/22 mags, so no bueno.
    What about the adapter for the Remington mags?

I like the black stock better but I like the fluted barrel more than the carbon. Life is hard. I get both? Is that how to solve this problem?

Alright...here's me commenting 3 times in a row on this. I LOVE THE LOOKS OF THIS GUN!

I didn't think I needed or wanted another 22LR, but I think this is a must have.

Itching to see reports on it's performance. I've been looking to get a proper left handed bolt action .22 but this might be a nice alternative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12