Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bergara BXR .22 LR $819.95 Free Shipping!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Not a whole lot of details on the finer details of these on their site - just a somewhat obnoxious hype video

I'm seriously looking at the Ruger Competition, and I'd like to see some reasons why I should want this instead if I am looking for a self-loading .22 target rifle.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Not a whole lot of details on the finer details of these on their site - just a somewhat obnoxious hype video

I'm seriously looking at the Ruger Competition, and I'd like to see some reasons why I should want this instead if I am looking for a self-loading .22 target rifle.
    This definitely beats out the Ruger in stock category., I would have thought Ruger would have done more than paint a wood stock in that price range.
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Cavs42 View Post
    It takes 10/22 mags, so no bueno.
    What about the adapter for the Remington mags?

I like the black stock better but I like the fluted barrel more than the carbon. Life is hard. I get both? Is that how to solve this problem?

Alright...here's me commenting 3 times in a row on this. I LOVE THE LOOKS OF THIS GUN!

I didn't think I needed or wanted another 22LR, but I think this is a must have.

Itching to see reports on it's performance. I've been looking to get a proper left handed bolt action .22 but this might be a nice alternative.

CGN Regular
    Freak. Didn't think I needed another 22, but this has got my attention. Love my Bergara BMP. Has anyone found an actual review of one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Anpaul View Post
    Freak. Didn't think I needed another 22, but this has got my attention. Love my Bergara BMP. Has anyone found an actual review of one of these?
    Not a whole lot of details out there yet, sadly. I'm itching to see what gets said about it when it's actually in people's hands.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My local dealer got to shoot them at a dealer shoot, had nothing but good things to say but when I asked when they are arriving he said they didn’t end up placing an order...

For me personally that’s a red flag as if it was truly amazing and will sell like hot cakes why wouldn’t you put an order down???

Don’t get me wrong I love Beragara and was only posting as it’s the only first hand comments I’ve seen so far. For me though I’m gonna wait till either the release or more info available as there is now a lot available in the $1000 10/22style market.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12