CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: GLOCK G48s are getting ready for shipping to CSC

GLOCK G48s are getting ready for shipping to CSC

Hi:
    Just received verification that the G48s are in Canada and ours are currently being packaged for transfer/shipment. Please be patient, as we cannot confirm our delivery date. I 'expect' them by the end of next week, barring any shipping delays. Those that pre-ordered will be contacted for finalization of their payment once we have the guns in our store. Once we get tracking numbers I can update as to when they will actually be here. We are getting G48s in contrast, GNS and Ameriglo sight configurations.

There is also an assortment of Trijicon sight options on the way to us as well for those who wish to change the factory offerings.
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

Nice, what Trijicon sight offerings are there? Anything Superior to the G48 Ameriglo for 'night sights'?
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by morganrz View Post
    Nice, what Trijicon sight offerings are there? Anything Superior to the G48 Ameriglo for 'night sights'?
    XR Orange, XR Yellow and Fibre (red and green)
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

Nice I'll check those out/Google them. What's the adder to the base G48 model for Trijicon XR night sights orange or yellow?

Edit: Also, is it pretty common place to just order the front sight and leave the standard white glock bucket rear sight in place? Guess there's a few ways to do this..
    Last edited by morganrz; 05-14-2019 at 08:57 PM.
    CCFR Member

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Height profiles won’t match

Thanks, makes sense. I'm guessing the whole G48 XR HD's will be ~$199.99 adder, Ameriglo bold kit looks to be better value.

Cheers,
    CCFR Member

Wendell...

Did you get this??
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Any other models besides the G48 in that shipment?